Dazzilitchi/Dreamitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAGIRL2008

Reaction score
I've heard that you can get Dazzilitchi and Dreamitchi on the V6 and since I love those characters, could somebody please tell me how to get them? I'm useless at finding things out myself XD

Thanks!

Ceri ~

TamaTown Destiny Star codes are needed. Destiny Stars are very hard to get on TamaTown, and getting onto TamaTown is also hard. If I manage to get on, I can give you a Destiny Star code from my account.

In order to get Dazzilitchi, you need an adult girl and a girls Destiny Star. You use the Destiny Star and your adult girl character becomes Dazzilitchi. For Dreamitchi, use the Boys Destiny Star on any adult boy character. If I can find them, I'll send you each Destiny Star code for your V6.

Thank you so much! Unfortunately, I've tried to get on Tamatown so many times and it never works so I don't think I'll be able to get on there.

But thankyou very much anyway :)

You can get Dreamitchi and Dazzilitchi from geting the Boy Destiny Star or Girl Destiny Star from TamaTown with a silver CD. :) Since TamaTown isn't working right now, there's a V6 item generator to get items from TamaTown. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back