Dazzmina's Tamagotchi Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SO YAH...THE 100TH POST WITH 1,000 VIEWS!

IT IS ABOUT SHANETTA'S BABY!

SHE HAD IT AND IT IS A BOY!

PHOTOS TOMORROW!

I AM NAMING THE BOY CAESAR EVEN THOUGH I WILL PROBABLY KEEP FORGETTING HOW TO SPELL HIS NAME!

AADI EVOLVED INTO MAROTCHI! UGH IM KILLING HER I HATE THAT CHARACTER!

ALSO I MET SOMEONE YESTERDAY WHO ACTUALLY HAS TAMAS! READ ABOUT IT IN MY POST IN "THE TAMAGOTCHI SPIRIT" IN SERIOUSLY TAMAGOTCHI FORUM!

- dazz, Shanetta and Caesar

So, is Shanetta going to get me many log views fast? Nope. So, on request from some people on TamaCHAT, I will soon be logging something I want to prove bores me to death...

ANGELGOTCHI!

So, yes, if you didn't know I have a silver/white coloured Japanese Angel. Since I've recently been reading Matilda by Roald Dahl, I've named the Angelgotchi Matilda. Right now she's a baby ghost thing and I know people want photos but I can only post them in the afternoon...now my mom keeps walking past and looking at me oddly as if she wants me to get off, so I'd better get off before she tells me to.

Shanetta hasn't left Caesar yet, but she might tomorrow. It all seems so fast, I want to keep my little Lovelitchi for a bit longer :(

P.S. THANKS PERSON WHO RATED MY LOG 5 STARS!!! IT'S MY FIRST RATING YAY!

- dazzilitchigirl, Shanetta, Caesar and Matilda

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW I GETS ANOTHER 5 STAR RATING! THANKS!!!!

ALSO THANKS FOR LIKE 20 OR 30 VIEWS PER DAY!

So yah, in short, there is news.

And photos.

A lot of photos.

Last night, Shanetta and Kuromametchi left Caesar then he evolved into Akhirukutchi. I've paused him because I wanna log...

SARAH THE ID L MOMIROTCHI - WAIT SCRAP THAT, SHE JUST EVOLVED INTO ROLUTCHI!

So yeh...I'm logging my iD L. Here are photos:

idlmomoiro1.JPG

idlmomirocloseup.JPG

Sarah as Momoirotchi

idlmomiropark.JPG

We went to the park and met this cute pet!

idlmomoirooutside.JPG

Not all that much of a good day outside...but Sarah puts a bright face on it!

idlrolu.JPG

idlrolucloseup.JPG

Suddenly, while I type this post up, she evolves! Cute!

Since I have like 5000 GP or something, I might buy her a room and perhaps some seeds to plant soon.

WAITTT!! I was just signing when I rememberd Matilda! I haven't had time to raise her to toddlerhood and I think I'll stop logging her anyway.

- dazz, Caesar (for the last time), Matilda (for the last time), not Shanetta anymore :( , and Sarah

Me and Sarah were bored so we decided to buy a new room for Sarah. Only 1000 GP! Great bargain, Interior Store!

roommodel1.JPG

"Go out, and when you come back in your room will be transformed!"

rommodel2.JPG

Working on the new room...

nooeroom.JPG

"Whoa...this is a cool new room!" says Sarah

roomyq1.JPG

"G'bye! Maybe we can remodel some of your other rooms one day!"

coolyuo.JPG

What a cool new room to suit the Meloditchi I want to turn Sarah into!

- dazz and Sarah

Earlier, me and Sarah went to the Tama Depa and bought some seeds. They were pretty cheap, only 50 GP for one and the second one was 100 GP. We planted the 50 GP one, which has a pink polka-dot packet.

SDC11093.JPG

Planting the seed

SDC11094.JPG

Sarah sure knows how to care for a plant! Not too much water...

SDC11095.JPG

"Whoa Destiny, it's growing, it's growing!"

SDC11096.JPG

Planting was a success!

I wonder what it will grow into tomorrow...

- dazz and Sarah

Hi guys! I got news!

(Laat night): I've decided once and for all to start logging my +C. I reset the horrid ultra-ugly Aadi-Marotchi and it hatched a baby girl, Tessa-Umi (I made that name up). Tessa-Umi later evolved into Sakuramotchi, and she and Sarah are like twins with synchronised lives! Here are photos of Tessa-Umi's birth and babyhood...

egghatching....JPG

tessaumiusborn%2521.JPG

CUTEEEE!!!

tessauminewborn.JPG

Aww...I love baby TMGC+C's...

Then...

soo.JPG

After an hour of ultimate cuteness, Tessa-Umi evolved into Sakuramotchi! Also, we planted a seed but on the +C it takes a few days to grow.

(This morning): Also, we checked on Sarah's seed and it grew! Here's what it produced:

seed1.JPG

seed2.JPG

Some weird heart thing...it's a food...

Now onto another post due to photo limits. Tessa-Umi and Sarah did some connecting!

Here are connection photos:

connect.JPG

win1.JPG

Congrats Tessa-Umi!

win2.JPG

Also, Sarah kindly sent Tessa-Umi a bouquet of flowers on their first connection when Tessa-Umi was a baby, but she didn't think my +C was all that cute as Sakuramotchi...because Sarah sent her a fly! Bad girl, Sarah!

Also, it was a stormy day for Tessa-Umi yesterday.

lightning.JPG

They both woke up dirty with poops this morning :( . That's because I slept in. I always sleep in on school holidays, if you somehow didn't know that already.

twins2.JPG

Luckily no-one got a care miss!

- dazz, Sarah, and Tessa-Umi

Sarah just evolved into Sabosabotchi. I wanted Painaputchi, so I could turn her into Meloditchi, but never mind I can still get Shigurehimetchi with 2 care misses. Neglect time!

SDC10004.JPG

SDC10006.JPG

I don't wanna neglect her but I have to if I don't want to get the dreaded Perfect Care Perotchi...

Sarah and Tessa-Umi looked awfully bored, poor Sarah getting neglected and Tessa-Umi content but with nothing to do. So I took them out on a trek round the garden where we had fun in trees and bushes! DON'T SHOW MY MOM THIS IF YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW WHO SHE EVEN IS, she would kill me for posting these photos on here because she says they are too much personal information. I am a little cautious with them myself, but who's gonna find me just because they know I grow some particular type of bush, huh? Now onto the photos.

Sarah+in+Tree+Perch.JPG

Sarah+in+Tree+Perch+2.JPG

Tessa-Umi+in+Tree+Perch.JPG

Tessa-Umi+in+Tree+Perch.JPG

First, we went and had fun in some trees...

Tessa-Umi+and+Sarah+in+Tangle+Bush.JPG

I spent ever so long finding the perfect spots in that massive bush!

Sarah+and+Tessa-Umi+against+Mini+Stump.JPG

Whew! I bit of a rest against a tree stump after all that tree climbing!

Tamas+in+Flowers.JPG

Somewhere a bit more comfortable to have a lie down...

Sarah+and+Tessa-Umi+Outdoors1.JPG

Currently running: Sarah and Tessa-Umi!

Now it's high time for then to say their first words in this log.

Sarah: I'm the first Tama to speak on Page 3! Yay yay yay!

Tessa-Umi: I'm the second, but I'm not too fond of all that "first" stuff.

Sarah: We had a really cool adventure in Destiny's garden! It's a really cool garden! It has-

Destiny: Shush Sarah, we don't wanna give away personal information then for some dangerous criminal to come and hurt us, do we?

Sarah and Tessa-Umi: NO WAY!

Destiny: Right then. Don't tell people about my garden.

Sarah: Okay...I get it...

Tessa-Umi: It was quite scary, balancing on those twigs but I know it was safe.

Sarah: Yeah, REALLY scary!

Destiny: That's enough, Tamas.

Sarah: Wait. A question. Why are you neglecting me on purpose?

Destiny: You read my other log post?

Sarah: Hehe...

Destiny: To answer your question, I have to neglect you so you don't turn into a horrible Perotchi and do turn into a beautiful Shigurehimetchi.

Sarah: Okay. But the neglect pays off?

Destiny: It certainly does when you look at yourself in the mirror as Shigurehimetchi!

A personality is already beginning to develop in my Tamas!

Last night there was a Mom Catastrophe, the worst yet. You know the definition of THAT.

First of all, my Tamas would probably all be for sale in a charity shop if it weren't for Violetchilluvr3, so thanks!

Anyway, last night my brother's friend came over for a sleepover. We went out to scoot or bike, and I of course wanted to take my Tamas with me. My mom told me to leave them. I asked her why and I knew she was very angry. So I went without them. Later when I returned without the others, my mom told me some very bad news: She was going to take all my Tamas away except one of my choice. I am only allowed to log one. I went to my room and looked at Sarah and Tessa-Umi. I was sure that Sarah would put it up for a fight, but Tessa-Umi would understand and say I could choose Sarah. So I said goodbye to my TMGC+C, and paused her.

Goodbye Tessa-Umi.

Anyway, last night I bought Sarah some clothes in preperation for the day when she would evolve (which turned out to be today). I bought her the red kimono (I think it's called a kimono...) which I was sure would give her a happy circle, the blue polka dot dress, a green hat with flowers and the silver tiara. This morning at 10:33 AM, she evolved into...

A beautiful Shigurehimetchi!

Also, I couldn't resist getting two happy circles; wearing the kimono and eating the 100 GP funny-shaped roll from the bakery. I hope to get her last two soon! Here are photos:

Here's her getting the happy circle from the kimono:

SDC10047.JPG

SDC10049.JPG

SDC10050.JPG

- dazz and Sarah

Just sayin', this is me, dazz, on another account except now in the sign-offs I will be UraVioletchi~Girl until I get a new nickname like dazz was my nickname.

- UraVioletchi~Girl and Sarah

Sarah just got her third happy symbol from the scroll from Tama Depa! It was cool...all these ninja stars appeared and Gozarutchi and Kunoitchi came collection them, then Sarah whizzed up into the air on her scroll and Gozarutchi and Kunoitchi were beside her...sometihng like that...Whoa! I can do it again! I'll include some photos later.

P.S. I'll be using my real name, Destiny, in the sign-offs from now on.

- Destiny and Sarah

Today, Sarah got married to Mametchi and had a baby girl, Choribotchi! Thinking of the Meloditchi she will someday be, I named her Melody. Here are, of course, photos:

sdc10062STARTA.JPG

Did I tell you about Sarah's pet? Her name is Panda.

SDC10088.JPG

"At your service, Sarah."

SDC10090.JPG

SDC10091.JPG

"Who will you marry?" asks the matchmaker. "I'm decided..." thinks Sarah

SDC10094.JPG

SDC10095.JPG

SDC10097.JPG

Melody is born!

SDC10102.JPG

Goodbye Sarah...hope to see you soon...

I hope I can find a time soon to take care of Melody.

Until then,

- dazz and Melody (goodbye Sarah)

Sorry for really sucky post with really bad news, but I'm gonna stop logging my iD L. Don't ask me why, look at my topic in What's On Your Mind. I don't know what to log next. Ordering Oceangotchi in...August? Okay, I'll promise I will order it if I'm allowed. And I WON'T break the promise this time.

In the meantime, I'll just do some quick deciding:

Tamas I could log:

TMGC+C (Tessa-Umi)

(not Tama-Go because it is too needy for my mom's liking)

Angelgotchi (Matilda)

V4 (Storm, baby boy)

V4.5 (you remember Skye?)

Now eliminate some...

V4 (Storm, baby boy)

V4.5 (you remember Skye?)

Storm versus Skye, who will win? Take a vote on my Status update.

- dazz (whoa, this is one of the first times my name has been lonely in the sign-off!)

Y'all voted for V4, right? But it is the unawesomest version ever so I chose 4.5. 4.5 rocks because I figured out how to not get into the Mame family! Well, I wanted Skye in the Mame family, and he sure is! After unpausing him, he evolved unceremoniously into UraYoungMametchi. Then, when I tried to play Manhole, he started demanding snacks. I had to feed him two snacks for every game! Here's a pic of his cheeky smile while eating a tart:

skyeeating.JPG

Here are just general pics of him:

skye1.JPG

skye2.JPG

Today, my paretns insisted on dragging me and my brother and sister around town, and I bought a cute keychain notebook. I attached it to Skye.

bpkkooooka.JPG

I'm gonna use it as a portable Tama diary :)

- dazz and Skye

Skye hasn't done anything, in short. We didn't go anywhere except to the beach, and my mom caught me with Skye in my pocket so she said she's one step closer to banning them. By the time this slow-progressing log is on page 5, I'll practically have another secret double-life as a Tama lover and will always be sneaking on here. It's not exciting, it's annoying! My Tamas To Buy list is filling up and there's no way I'm gonna get any Tamas for Christmas. Not that it's Christmas anytime soon. Sorry for going on for so long, but I must get to the point: this log is not the best log ever because I'm not going to be allowed any new Tama stuff possibly until I get a phone which will not be any time soon. Juat please put up with me logging the same Tamas for a few years.

- dazz and Skye

Last night Skye evolved, which is a very un-sufficient update. Last night, at 7:56 PM when I unfortunately am not allowed on the computer, Skye evolved into a really weird but cute Kuchipatchi thing. Kuchipatchi with an icecream on his head. How did I get that? I racked up the Spiritual skill points, and Spiritual skill points do...not..give...you...Kuchipatchi...things. Maybe it was the weight that did it? Anyway, Skye is a really really naughty boy because last night he went to bed at a HALF PAST TEN PM and this morning he...got to sleep in. HE WOKE UP AT HALF PAST TEN AM! Now, you may ask, why did I not update sooner? The answer is, I went out. I won't say where, but the outing lasted a lot longer than intended and I was dragged out of bed at 8 AM so there was no time to update this log.

Here is a photo of Skye as what I will call UraKuchipatchi:

Skye+Kuchipatchi+thing.JPG

Cute! :)

- dazz and Skye

OMG this thing is making my computer go so slow. Too many photos!

Anyway, we're still waiting for Skye to get a job. Hopefully he'll get to work in the Circus or the Cafe or some other cool job for a UraKuchipatchi. This morning, he woke up at 10:00 and we practiced using the ball. Skye learned to do a trick of rolling back and forth on the ball; good practice for his future career as a trampoliner (that's what they do in the circus on the 4.5!). Now Skye can play the trumpet, the drums AND maracas! He's almost as good as a V6!

P.S. Skye now officially owns 49,000 GP! He did have 55,000 but yesterday a series of robbers yesterday stole a lot and we spent some on a remote control helicopter which Skye is not very good at flying.

- dazz and Skye

dazz...

A ) Has stopped logging Skye

B ) Has started logging my Japanese Angel

...and the Angel is old Matilda! If you've been following this, you'll know her. She evolved! She's now in the second part of the Baby stage, and I'm trying to take perfect care of her to get...well, can you be bothered to look at an Angelgotchi growth chart? I've discovered that, like many other versions, the fun in the Angelgotchi is under a thin veil of boringness. But it's actually quite fun! I love the AP/TP and Good Deeds feature, but the one animation that creeped me out was the first-part-of-baby-stage-character, sick. It was so heartbreaking, I cured it immediately without taking a photo because I didn't want poor Matilda to suffer. Why did they have to put that animation in? Anyway, it's quite a challenge taking care of Matilda because she empties hearts so quickly. I've read that Matilda will probably die/leave at about age 15 if I take good care of her. I've found that every time they wake up, they get 1 year older, so please excuse her being 4 years old because I had to send her to sleep a few times due to today being rather a busy day.

Anyway, I think Matilda should probably evolve tomorrow. Here is a photo (sorry for it being a little blurry, I was taking it in the car while taking my electric keyboard to a friend's house):

SDC10220.JPG

P.S. Once Matilda leaves, I will probably log either Skye or my iD L which I restarted and is now a Paletchi that evolved from Choribotchi. Her name is Celia.

- dazz and Matilda

- dazz and Matilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back