Dazzminatchi's Revenge

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicfan253

Reaction score
(Doing this one after EMF did One and Two, this storys for you EMF!)

Well, after having a war against Kurosantchi and Ikemen Mametchi, Dazzminatch was pretty satisfied, but not about how it ended. So she decided to get her revenge on Ikemen Mametchi for haunting her forever.

As Sonictchi and Caomitchi played with their brand new ID-Ls, Dazzminatchi stomped over to them and asked, "Guys, will you help me get revenge?" she asked politely. They completely ignored her so she screamed: "HELP ME KILL IKEMEN OR I'LL SMASH YOUR ID-LS!"

They heard that and immediatly did a salute. "THAT'S better." Dazzminatchi nodded. "Now I have to round up the others."

She managed to recruit Mamapatchi, Tamatowntchi, Rextchi, Sailortchi, Binarytchi, and ressurected Annatchi somehow.

"ALRIGHT, TEAM DAZZ. YOU ALL ARE GATHERED HERE TODAY BECUASE IKEMEN MAMETCHI RUINED MY LIFE, AND WE NEED TO KILL HIM ONCE AND FOR ALL." She yelled. Now was the time to infiltrate Ikemen's military base. They all ran to his base and knocked on the door politely. That didn't work, so they attempted kicking it down. "'MUAHAHA! YOU DARE TRY TO BREAK MY AWESOMENESS SECURITY SYSTEM?" A voice yelled, and not Ikemen Mametchi's.

Kurosantchi's.

"You-you're alive?" Dazz mumbled, pulling out a candycorn-colored dagger which had 'THROW THE CHEESE' engraved on it. "YOU RESSURECTED ANNATCHI WHY CAN'T I COME BACK?" Kurosantchi screamed, before shutting off the intercom. "Ooh, ooh, I know!" Sonictchi yelled, waving his hand up. "What is it?" Tamatowntchi asked. "We could go Chuck Norris on him!" Sonictchi yelled, pulling his fists out and punching the air.

Dazz shook her head. "We need a more liberated plan." She commented, "GET TO DA CHOPPA!" she screamed as a giant military helicopter flew out of nowhere. Everyone climbed in as Dazzminatchi climbed into the driver's seat.

She pressed the 'Nuke' button as a nuclear missle homed in on Ikemen's base, it didn't do a scratch, but the same couldn't be said for the land around it. Luckily Team Dazz was high up into the air. Caomitchi threw exploding Mints at the base, which also didn't work. But Annatchi had an idea that only strong, independent black women that don't need no men come up with. She threw a baby wipe at the base, which burned an acid-like hole in the wall.

"Nice one!" Dazz cheered, and they all ran through the hole, riding on a giant Nyan Cat as nuclear fallout flew everywhere.

In the control room, Kurosantchi was frantically smashing every button she could find, untill she hit the self destruct button. "Uh-oh." She simply said, and those were her last words because she blew up the command room, the base, and everything inside it. The End.

Wait a minute, no, Team Dazz escaped on the Nyan Cat, with Ikemen Mametchi hanging on by it's tail, Dazzminatchi climbed off of Nyan's head and ran up to face him. "GO AWAY!" She yelled. Ikemen shook his head no. Dazzminatchi went into such a fit of rage in that second that she took her Candycorn dagger and sliced his head clean off.

Everyne sat there, confused at how easy it was. Then everyone climbed off and had a popcorn party. THE END FOR REAL!

(Okay, I know. Corny story. BUT IT IS DONE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back