dead battery/generation musings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whisperofaghost

Reaction score
well, the battery on my v3 died. i have one remaining battery, but that's being used in my v1 and i don't want to switch batteries as i'm still truckin' with 16 generations of tamagotchi.

i'm going off to the dollar store tomorrow to buy new tam batteries - you can buy 3 of them for 1$, which is a terrific deal as they cost 5$ each at WalMart. i don't know how long they'll last, dollar store quality always being sketchy, but i guess i'll find out!

i'm at 16 generations, as stated above, on my v1, and i'm very proud of myself for getting that far. the thing is, though, as much as i love my v1, it's kind of (read: very) boring in comparison to the v3. i'd love to just forget about my v1 and start fresh with my v3 at 1 generation and work my way up, but i've invested SO MUCH time and effort into getting to 16 gen with my v1 that i don't think i can just abandon it!

these are just some tama musings as i sit here bored, not knowing what to do with myself. -_- ;) :blink: -_-

well, the battery on my v3 died. i have one remaining battery, but that's being used in my v1 and i don't want to switch batteries as i'm still truckin' with 16 generations of tamagotchi.
i'm going off to the dollar store tomorrow to buy new tam batteries - you can buy 3 of them for 1$, which is a terrific deal as they cost 5$ each at WalMart. i don't know how long they'll last, dollar store quality always being sketchy, but i guess i'll find out!

i'm at 16 generations, as stated above, on my v1, and i'm very proud of myself for getting that far. the thing is, though, as much as i love my v1, it's kind of (read: very) boring in comparison to the v3. i'd love to just forget about my v1 and start fresh with my v3 at 1 generation and work my way up, but i've invested SO MUCH time and effort into getting to 16 gen with my v1 that i don't think i can just abandon it!

these are just some tama musings as i sit here bored, not knowing what to do with myself. -_- ;) :blink: -_-
well,I wish you luck.I hope the batteries work!!!

You can try to get every possible character on V1s, I know they aren't as many as on V2s & V3s but you can try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back