Dead tama glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi4321

Reaction score
O.K. I was playing with my tamagotchis when I heard the dying noise but instead the screan flashed and my tama turned into the angel but it had eyes and it ate and went to the bathroom and played games help me!!!!

Two different posibilities:

Are you sure that it's the angel you get when you die? It could just be a character that sort of looks like it. Look at the link below to make sure.

https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/Sun...4_Char_List.gif

if you are absoluely sure that it's not any of these then read this:

Ok then it's a glitch, it could just be that the pixels aare messed up somehow and it looks like the angel of death, or some other strange glitch. I suggest taking the batteries out and putting them back in, if that doesn't work then try new batteries entirely. If it persists see if it will still carry on a next generation, if so then just live with it until it leaves you with it's baby. If it won't carry on another generation or the baby is having similar problems then you may have to just restart it. If no matter what your tama is just not working then you may want to contact Bandai if you bought it recently they may be nice and replace it for you, and if worst comes to worst you will just have to buy another one.

I hope it works out ok :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
if it's a v3, there's a character that looks like an angel. Try checking up on a v3 character chart.

It's a V3 *charechter.

mine evolved into a hohotchi. ^_^

[SIZE=8pt](*sorry i don't kow how to spell it)[/SIZE]

Are you sure it's not a Young Dorotchi or if it's an adult a Dorotchi. Because these to characters are ghosts and probley can be mistaken for angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back