Dead Tree..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_TamagotchiGirl_x

Reaction score
When I sent my Kuromametchi to the Matchmaker's today, he married a Violetchi and had a baby girl. When Kuromametchi left, the baby was crying and saying my name, so I tried to plant a tree as that normally makes the tama happy. I didn't feed it anything yet.

However, after planting a seed and using the nyoki-nyoki bottle the tree didn't grow anything, instead it was black and looked "dead".

What happened?

I've seen pictures of dead / wilted trees, but I've never had one. Maybe the health of the tree is related to the health of your TMGC+C character.

When I sent my Kuromametchi to the Matchmaker's today, he married a Violetchi and had a baby girl. When Kuromametchi left, the baby was crying and saying my name, so I tried to plant a tree as that normally makes the tama happy. I didn't feed it anything yet.
However, after planting a seed and using the nyoki-nyoki bottle the tree didn't grow anything, instead it was black and looked "dead".

What happened?
That cute that it called my name, I put in the name I named my first color tama, so it would call its parent, or even grandparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back