Dear Diary Giga Pet screen is too dark!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inmyroomreb

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area (because it's not about a tamagotchi) but I needed help.

All I know is that the seller says my Dear Diary Giga Pet Puppy's screen is way too dark. Is there any sort of solution to fix this? They've tried new batteries and that didn't help.

I was trying to look for instructions for you but I fould only 3 small pages of a booklet... Those seemed like they wouldn't be helpful either. I hope you can figure out how to adjust the coloring. You might need to dig futher in to find the instructions. I searched, Dear Diary Giga Pet instructions... I only found spanish and maybe a german site...

I was trying to look for instructions for you but I fould only 3 small pages of a booklet... Those seemed like they wouldn't be helpful either. I hope you can figure out how to adjust the coloring. You might need to dig futher in to find the instructions. I searched, Dear Diary Giga Pet instructions... I only found spanish and maybe a german site...
Thank you for trying to help. I'll see what I can find.

Found the instructions. Apparently there was a way to adjust the contrast. Haha. I hope that fixes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back