Dear Diary,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomagotchi_Tamagotchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]November eleventh two-thousand six[/SIZE]

Dear Diary,

I don't officially have a name yet, but i'm thinking that Shia would be a nice name. Before I continue with my story, I would like to give you some background information. My father, Kish (he wrote the book 'All About Elephants'), was wed to my mother who was a babatchi. They got along quite fine, until one day she said that she found another man, and packed up. My father was heart broken, and tried to forget about her. One day she came back ( :huh: ) and gave my dad a baby-aka me! Kish raised me very well and I became ajusted to my surroundings. I don't actually have a lot of memories, except for one. It was the day that my dad recived me from my mom. He was nervous about the whole sitiuation, so he decided to tell a story to me (it helps him calm down). He told a beutiful one about a yound elephants life. I was so mezmorized by this story that I instantly bonded with him. :) :) ;) . *sniff* sorry for being so emotional. I'd better go, my father is calling for me.

[SIZE=21pt] Shia the teletchi [/SIZE]

P.S. Here are my stats:

Name: Shia

Stage: Teletchi with father

Born: 11.26.06

[SIZE=8pt]November twenty-seventh two thousand and six[/SIZE]

Dear Diary,

It's me, Shia again. today my father is going to leave for Tama Town. :D he'll never come back. At least I will be able to spread my wings! I hope to become a Pipotchi! They are so cute and adorable! I will update tommorow.

Yours,

Shia :p

[SIZE=8pt]November 29, 2006[/SIZE]

Dear Diary,

Since I have changed 2 times, I will make two seprate entries for each. Even though I took good care of my self, I turned into a tamatchi! I don't mind though, since I can become a Mimitchi! :huh: My owner says that she doesn't want me to, (since she has had 3 mimitchis!) but I don't care. Anyways back to the point: While I was a tamatchi, I enjoyed rolling, and playing with my ball. I wanted to try drawing a picture, but my owner wouldn't let me touch the pen! Soon I fell fast asleep..........when I woke up I turned into.......

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]November.30.2006[/SIZE]

Dear Diary,

A Hinotchi! I feel sort of like a rebel, but I try not to be that rebelious. I know I won't be able to turn into a Mimitchi :lol: because I starved twice!

[SIZE=8pt]Shai :lol: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear Diary,

This is the all new Shai! I am now officially a Dorotchi! :lol: I feel good, even though it is freezing cold. My friend (Kush) evolved today too. I don't know what he evolved into yet though.

Shai :angry:

Latest posts

Back