Dear (Insert Name Here),

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear so-called friend,

I can't believe we broke up.

Well, more or less, YOU broke up. You have let me down and turned my smile upside down. You turned the whole class and your mates against me. You turned from great mate to worst enemy in a day and you have caused everyone, I mean everyone to want to see the back of me.

I'm losing all my friends now, and by tommorow I may have lost them all. Well....thanks. I'm not likely to see you again-good, but now my class hates me and theres nothing I can do about that now. You wrecked my chances of being in the popular crew just because you blamed me for doing something I didn't do.

Go away.

By the girl you hate.

(Yes, this is a true story and its about me and my ex-friend)

Dear ______,

Thank you. You're starting to prove that you're still that person to me, but just not fully yet. Thanks for today, it wasn't much, but it still put a smile across my face. Tomorrow, I suppose that could be one of the most important days of our lives?

- Keeley x

Dear Ms. Gallant,

Please don't go. Mrs. De Lio is horror.

-Katie. <3

Dear Mountain Dew,

NYAHHHH, YOU'RE SO DELICIOUS.

But your caffeine keeps me awake when I should be sleeping. ;o;

Totally awake but should be getting to sleep,

Krystal.

Dear _ _ _ and _ _ _ _ _ _ _,

I'm sick of it.

Sick of being left out.

Of everything.

Absolutely everything.

Yeah you go "aw Ksenia don't feel left out"

But that doesn't help.

Then you just keep going.

Knowing I'm pxssed off.

Yeah um if you wanna stay friends,

Realize I'm there?

Thanks.

Dear Andrew.

What. The. F`ck. Has. Adam. Said. About. Me.

You don't even know me!! How could you possibly think I'm a whore?!

I've met you on FACEBOOK. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME.

Dear Joe,

Today was amazing. Giving you piggys back and running so fast you fell off! xD

Too bad you're a year above me, and I only get to see you at dinner. );

- Keeley.

Dear Jay,

Yay, you're back to normal. ♥

- Keeley x

-double post fail-

But I really do feel the need to rant.

Dear my "best friend";

Don't expect me to be there anymore, because I won't. I won't be there for you to come running to through betrayal, broken hearts and tears. Or when you feel the need to brag about how great you are - treating me like your own personal diary. I'm sick of staying up late to tell you how all your so called "problems" aren't your fault, when they clearly are. I'd always be there to do that if your thank you wasn't treating me like dirt or making me feel horrible about myself. You always know exactly how to make me feel worthless and rub my face in things. "Why is everyone so obsessed with me?" is what you asked me on MSN. Reality check, darling, no one is. Friendship isn't obsession. What we have isn't true friendship, because true friendship doesn't consist of one person. I'm sick of listening to your problems, when I have my own. Problems of which I don't tell you about, because you always relate the subject back to yourself. Or how everything's your fault. Please, understand that you are not the only person in this world and not everything is about you, or a result of something you've done good or bad. I just want a true best friend. I'm going to search for that person, but quote me on this: It most definately won't be you.

- Your "best friend".

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear magician dude;

It's a sweater! It's a glove! It's from BENCH.!

Actually, that sweater now has a stain on it, kthxbai.

-Kristin

Dear freaky tall guy;

I swear. You look a lot like Ivan from Hetalia.

Not that you know who he is, but still.

Too bad my camera was in the hotel room.

Or else I would have taken a picture.

-Person who stared.

Dear new iPod Touch;

So. Many. Pointless. Songs.

I named you Ivan, by the way.

Ivan the iPod.

-Kristin

Dear Keeley,

Sometimes I feel like I can relate to that huge paragraph.

I feel exactly the same \:

- Ksenia x

Dear Mummy,

THANKYOU SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU! ♥

- Your daughter.

Dear Wednesday,

Please be good.

Friday was crap.

- Me.

Dear Cristina,

I still honestly can't believe he accepted you!

And not me or any other friends of ours.

Do you think this is a sign? [;

Mwahaha.

- Mrs. Purple.

Dear Evan,

Remember the day you were 4 years old and you accidentally reset my Tama v3? Well, now I'll always remember when you said, " I'm sorry (my name)! I didn't mean it! I saw it unscrewed so I touched it. I miss Pat!" ^_^

But now, I forgive you, Evan. I forgive you. ;)

Dear Ksenia,

It's horrible feeling that way, isn't it? :/

- Keeley x

Dear Amanda,

LOL. I love you and how normality is strange to you.

Let's keep looking at giant skulls.

- Keeley

Dear Jay,

Ily.

- Keeley x

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Gadija (aka GG),

You are not fat, in any way. I can't believe you'd think you're fat, you're thin and small.

Teri (aka TT)

Dear so-called biffles,

You know, it's gotten that bad I'm about to break down. Into tears. You asked what was wrong and said you were 'sad' with me. I explained I felt more left out than ever before. You ignored it and kept going on with your little in-jokes and stuff. You guys have no idea how it's affecting me. Like you completely ignore me now. But if I don't hang out with you at Recess and Lunch you get angry and then try convincing me that I don't like you guys anymore. I treasure your friendship and all and wouldn't wanna lose it. But at the moment it's hanging by a string (awkward wording?) If you keep treating me like this, I don't know what to do. If you were me you'd wanna be noticed too. If you guys don't change back to what you used to be I'll have to leave. And -person-, if something happens between you and -person-, I won't be there as a shoulder to cry on. I hope things work out. 'Cause you've made a difference to me already.

That was just a bit long.

- Person.

Dear Chris,

Whoa, running into the girls bathroom? You're in year nine, not nine years old. I found it hilarious that you ran in there while I was getting out. It was good to see you again.

Also, I have something to tell you. When do I see you between lessons next? Eh.

Much love, Maria.

Dear "friends"

KJBFHDIKJBGFIJG SORT YOUR EFFING SELVES OUT.

- "friend"

Dear Jay,

Wow, how has today been? When you and Jess basically decided to kill eachother I thought it would make me and you fall out. But thank God last lesson proved you still like me. <3

- Keeley. x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back