Death at a Snail’s Pace

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FKOD

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is where you put your fancy pants applications and discuss plotness and whatnot. You can either reserve a canon character or make an original character. But first some rules.

-Regardless of whether you’re playing a CC or OC, use the magical form below!

-Your OCs should be your creation. They shouldn’t closely resemble a canon character, or be someone else’s character. Be creative, use those brain meats!

-The gender bend AU characters (which you can learn more about in the almighty wiki) are allowed, but two versions of the same character can’t coexist (i.e. there can’t be both Finn and Fionna at the same time).

-If you read the rules put "the waving snail" somewhere that is not obvious.

Important note time! Kuchipatchigirl and I have already reserved our characters! She’s being PB, and I’m being Marceline… so they’re sort of off limits, along with their gender-bent counterparts. And if you’re wondering why she got to reserve a character, that’s because she’s SUPER SPECIAL-- actually she is the co-creator of this RP.

Name:

Approximate Age:

Personality: (Can be shortish if it is a main character, can be medium if it is a non-main character, can be detailed if it is an OC)

Looks: (Picture or description)

FKOD’s character:

Name: Marceline

Approximate Age: 1000+

Personality: Marceline is a traveler who loves exotic things and isn’t intimidated by anything. Though she seems evil, she is really just a trickster who likes to mess around with people’s heads.

Looks: https://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110619075746/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/thumb/e/e8/Marcelinenightosphere2.jpg/153px-Marcelinenightosphere2.jpg

Kuchipatchigirl’s character:

Name: Princess Bonnibel Bubblegum

Approximate Age: 13

Personality: Princess Bubblegum is naturally a nice person, and a great ruler. She loves all of the subjects of the candy kingdom and will always protect them through thick and thin. She is also a very intelligent girl, excelling in the subject of science. Even though she is usually kind, there has been few to have crossed her path to make her act against this way.

Looks: https://i54.tinypic.com/34exrih.png

Yay for total awesomeness. I just hope people watch adventure time. But who wouldn't watch it. If you are a non-viewer reading this... Y'all crazy.

Name: Cute King

Approximate Age: Nobody really knows but I will go with 21.Younger than the waving snail though.

Personality:Despite his harmless appearance, he seems murderous and tyrannical. He is focused getting his army of Cuties to fight and defeat others despite this he seemed saddened when his army fell down or exploded showing he does care for them but that may just be because he wants to win.

Looks:

Last edited by a moderator:
PlopMan,

Oh, I just think he would be quite a bit older, maybe an adult? All though the Cuties look cute and harmless, much like a child, they are fierce and get annoyed when they are called "cute". He also has an army, I don't think a twel--- wait, nvm. Though I do think he would be old.

FKOD,

Should I put a link in my status? *Is too lazy to message it*

Spoiler Alert for those who haven't seen "Too young": Oh noez! The princess is 18 again! I'm still playing her as a 13-year-old though because she's super cute that way. CURSE YOU LEMONGRAB! I haz a new least favourite character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back