Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Are you going to do this all the time?" L asked, still pulling.

Matt grinned and returned the kiss gently, then piulled back. "Do you want to move you stuff into this room?"

Sakura frowned slightly, not loosening her grip whatsoever. "Maybe,"

Aya shook her head. "No, I can do it on my own. Don't worry about it." she told him with a smile.

L tried to shuffle to the side again. "What about when you're not as hormonal? Or rather, hormonal so that you cry at everything instead?"

"Okay," Matt said, nodding and sitting up. "We should probably go back now."

Sakura scowled, tightening her grip on L. "I'm not going to cry about everything!" she protested.

Aya sat up and stretched her arms out. "Yeah," she said with a nod.

L gave up and fell back into Sakura's grip, staring up at the ceiing. "You will."

Mattt sat up slowly, reaching over and grabbing his shirt

Sakura sighed and lightened her grip her ever so slightly when L relaxed. "I will not, I swear."

Aya stood and snatched her bra, quickly putting it on. She frowned slightly and looked around. "Hey, where'd my shirt go?" she asked.

"You'll start crying about me never keeping the desk tidy," L said, glancing over. "Or someone taking up the sofa."

Matt looked over after pulling his shirt on quickly. "Huh? Oh, no idea..."

"Liar, I will not!" Sakura protested, glancing over at L.

Aya frowned slightly, shuffling through the sheets on the bed. "I can't seem to find it.."

(why can I see Aya's situation turning out to be similar the one time Sakura left her shirt in the main room)

"Just wait," L muttered. He decided to take advantage of Sakura's loosened grip, sitting up quickly.

Matt grabbed his jeans, looking around the room. "I don't think I threw it that far..."

Sakura groaned as L sat up, rolling onto her side. "I promise you I won't cry about everything."

Aya frowned and sighed, still looking around. "Well, where were you when you threw it?"

"Don't make a promise you can't keep," L said quietly, pulling his t-shirt over his head. "Tala, have you found a way to occupy your time yet?"

Matt shrugged quickly. "I wasn't really paying attention. It wasn't really the first thing on my mind."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back