Death Note

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like it. I've seen better animes in my opinion, and I don't like the fact that almost everyone is into it now. >_<

lol. *grabs Sakura3200 and throws into lake*.No, I wouldn't do that. xD lol
LOL :mametchi:

anybody seen the death note abridged series? its freakin hilarious!

if you want to see it send me a message I will give you the link.

LOL :( anybody seen the death note abridged series? its freakin hilarious!

if you want to see it send me a message I will give you the link.
No way! I'll go check on Youtube. ;]

I love Death Note, it's definitely one of my favorite animes.

My favorite characters are L, Near, Light, Matt, Mello, and Misa... I don't see why everyone hates her.

That most of the main characters... lol.

There's not really a character that I don't like...

hah.

:mellow:

I don't like it. I've seen better animes in my opinion, and I don't like the fact that almost everyone is into it now. >_<
*throws into volcano*

Just kidding.

Haha we all have our own opinions, I'll let you have yours.

But I agree with the fact that it's REALLY popular.

I love Death Note, it's definitely one of my favorite animes.
My favorite characters are L, Near, Light, Matt, Mello, and Misa... I don't see why everyone hates her.

That most of the main characters... lol.

There's not really a character that I don't like...

hah.

:D
Misa pwnz. She was so amusing. ^-^

Btw I love the avatar~ Nagisa is so cute! ^-^

It seems like people think its good, but I haven't seen any episodes. I really, want to, and if anyone wants a quick laugh type in chocolate deathnote on yoiutube and go to page two where a guys eyes are really close. CHOOOOCOOOOLAAAATE! ((I'm sorry thats a bit off-topic))

*throws into volcano*
Just kidding.

Haha we all have our own opinions, I'll let you have yours.

But I agree with the fact that it's REALLY popular.
It is very popular, but does it matter? Why are people fans? I mean, I haven't met a

"fan" who's only into it because it's popular. Jeez, I didn't even actually know it was THAT popular. xDD

When people hate things just because they're popular, it annoys me. It IS actually being a chav in some ways, because you're doing something because other people are doing it. I don't care if people don't like it because they don't find it likable, however. Throwing people in volcanoes for not being part of the fanbase is silly. xDD

It seems like people think its good, but I haven't seen any episodes. I really, want to, and if anyone wants a quick laugh type in chocolate deathnote on yoiutube and go to page two where a guys eyes are really close. CHOOOOCOOOOLAAAATE! ((I'm sorry thats a bit off-topic))
I SO saw that when I was looking at random Death Note videos on YouTube one day. XP lol

Onto the abridged series!

I saw this one Death Nore thingy on youtube the other day too.....

some guys was like "I'll take a potato chip..... AND EAT IT!" it was halarious...

^xD Love that one!

Death Note = win. 83

L is by far my favorite character ever! I love the way he hold cell phones. x3 It made me cry when my faves died. 8( Second favorite would be Light. I love his laugh in episode 36 I believe it was? Death Note is epic win. <33

EDIT: About the "I'll take a potato chip...and EAT IT!" video, I just watched it again, and it's in the "Education" category. Bwahaha! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]I love Death Note. Great Anime and Manga.[/SIZE]

and I cried really hard when Raito died D=

Latest posts

Back