Debirutch no Tamagotch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faelitchi

Reaction score
Debirutch no Tamagotch [Tamagotchi Monster]

::picturepicture::

"The Debirutch no Tamagotch, often referred to as the Devilgotchi, was released in Japan only in September 1998 in four different colors for ¥2079. Some aspects of the care are similar to the Tenshitchi no Tamagotch (Tamagotchi Angel, Angelgotchi), only the Devilgotchi Power is supposed to be kept at a minimum, while the Angelgotchi Power is supposed to be kept at the maximum. Care is almost exactly the same as Angelgotchi, but unlike the Angelgotchi characters, who are eager and do good deeds for the caretaker, the Devilgotchi characters are naughty and play tricks on the caretaker. The Devilgotchi game was almost the same as the Angelgotchi game, but unlike the Angelgotchi game where the caretaker has to help the Angelgotchi jump over the stars, on the Devilgotchi game, the caretaker has to help the Devilgotchi catch the stars in its mouth so it could devour them. It uses a sound sensor similar to the one used in Angelgotchi.

The Devilgotchi was later remade for cell phones, and distributed in Europe as the Tamagotchi Monster."

-Wikipedia

I guess I really wasn't that much of an expert on Gotchi's. :/

But this Tamagotchi is just win.

Well, duh. 8D They were only sold in Japan and Europe. Unlike the ones I have, which are world wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back