debubbing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It lets you choose characters and speed up the growth process on a Tamagotchi. The debugging process has not been figured out for a music star though.

It lets you choose characters and speed up the growth process on a Tamagotchi. The debugging process has not been figured out for a music star though.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you know if the v5 method works for music star also? just wondering :p

do you know if the v5 method works for music star also?  just wondering :D
It talks about Music Star debugging in this topic. I read that they cant find the debugging buttons for the Music Star so its a bit different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Debbuging causes your tama to grow fast when holding down the C button. The process can destroy your tama so be at risk if you dubug it. For Versions 1-4.5, unscrew the screw on the back. Then unscrew the four more screws. In white, there should be DEBUG written above the circle. Take a pencil and make some circles on the semicircle. Then tape the battery diagonoly(sp) on the right side and then screw the parts together( I think) then just watch your hyper tama! For a V5, Do the same thing but insted of stopping there, you have to unscrew the four more screws and open the circuit board. You should see the back of the screen buttons. Get a wire and solder the wire from R11 to DEBUG.Then screw it back together. To see how to do V5 debbuging, Check out this link:

https://video.google.com/videosearch?q=how+...w+to+debug+a+v#

And to see what a debugged one can do, check out these links.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

For version 4, the C button does not control the speed. It keeps going on it's own. You can't stop it.

If you debug a V5, you don't get to see the C click animation, because they replaced it with hyper speed on/off. That's all I can contribute that hasn't been said (or has it?) yet! Ω

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back