debug gone wrong

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_star_road

Reaction score
mmkay,

So i have a tamagotchi v4.5, and I debugged it. But i culdnt get it to work. I then UN-undebuged it, and i t wouldnt work. Finnally, I was like "Well this stinks!!" So i re debugged it, and it worked!! but I hate how fast it goes, and the screen just stays blank when i try it UN-undebugged. Also, both sound cords came off. Idk wat to do!! Please help!!

-Sabs :huh:

i don't know anything about how to fix your debugging issues, but as for the sound cords you could try soldering them back on.

Honestly, I think that you really screwed up your Tama if you really kept on debugging and undebugging it like that, your best bet would have been to leave it alone and wait for advice from someone that knew what was going on, as far as the Tama debugging.

The hyper speed on a Debugged v4.5 is completely normal, and cannot be changed, so there was nothing that you could have done to make it 'normal' after debugging. I'm not sure if that was what the main problem that you were having was, so I'm just going to assume that was it considering there was a previous thread asking about what was going on with the high speed.

As for the wires, like Techno R-A-V-R Party said, those need to be soldered back into place, I recommend that you have a professional or you parents do this part for you as the soldering tool gets extremely hot and you can hurt yourself.

Try not to do anything as far as continuing to debug and undebug your Tama, as you might destroy it in the process.

Just leave it, the sound you don't really need and besides that'll save it's battery but for the fast forward time I wouldn't try helping it, it actually might either make it faster or break it even more.

uhhh..... annoyingly you cannot un-debug a tamagotchi. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Actually, the v4.5 is one of the few apparently that can be dubugged and then undebugged if you do it teh right way, there have been a few people on this site, and plenty of topics about it, so... please post only if you have advice for this person about the state of thier Tamagotchi

blue_star_road, I know I have been the main one to help you over PMs, but now I'm going to say, you might have to get a new tamagotchi. I debugged my old broken v4.5, and it messed up, so I fixed it, then debugged it. I didn't like it, so I undebugged and it is fine now. I'm very sorry about your tama.

As for the sound cords, I recommend you don't bother with them. It saves your battery like someone above said, and you don't need sound to enjoy your tama, unless it is a Music Star.

I've heard from other people who have debugged their tama. If u debug things go wrong. :rolleyes: Really!

grr, i tried debugging a v5 (WHICH DID NOT HAVE A DEBUG BUTTON, I'M SO ANGRY I HAVE CAPS LOCK ON), AND THE SECOND TIME I UNSCREWED THE SCREWS, WHICH WERE VERY ANNOYING, THE SOUND CORDS CAME OFF.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back