Debug on ConneXion?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinkayley

Reaction score
MOVED from Comments & Rumors >> What's On Yr Mind? forum

Well, I took apart my friend's Tamagotchi ConneXion, that she smashed. I had a look at the side of the circuit board behind the screen.

I have NO proof that it is a Tamagotchi ConneXion, since in Australia the ConneXions come in ConneCTion packages. The 'Connexion' has faded off the Tamagotchi. I have no images of that Tamagotchi once before.

Anyway on the side of the circuit board behind the screen, you may notice a black lump. To the bottom left of this is the word 'debug'. I have never scratched this before, so I don't know what it's like.

If you want PROOF, I'll give you proof, as soon as I'm allowed to use the scanner for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a conneXion tamagotchi and i droped on the ground and the screen started leaking ink so my dad took it apart and at the back of it it said debug

:ph34r:

No, it SERIOUSLY IS CONNEXION. In Australia they don't sell ConneCTions, on the shell it says Connexion, but on the strap and package it says Connection. Who knows why? Anyway I have no proof it is Connexion, because the 'connexion' got 'GRATED' off the egg... we rubbed it on concrete and it got flatter in places.

Instead of having the debug on the back where the battery is, like a Connection and Plus, it was on the side of the circuit board where the screen was.

With tamagirl_288's 'ink spill' problem, one time, my friend thought she had an ink spill but it was the LCD being broken on the inside due to her dropping her v3 on purpose... we HATE v3s lol... maybe I should have said 'don't like' for v3s...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back