DEBUG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eekamouse03

Reaction score
I just tried to debug my tama, and it didnt work..... how do i do it?? i read the info on the tamalove website and followed the directions but it didnt work...

u gotta rub the debug button w/ a pencil 4 a while,then put it back 2gether...then wen u see the egg on the screen,press the B button and it will say dowload or reset,reset it, after setting the date and times and ur bday...press B button and go back 2 the egg.wen it hatches,press the A button to scroll through all the characters.If it doesnt work,tell me and I'll try to help u some more.Hope that helped.

u gotta rub the debug button w/ a pencil 4 a while,then put it back 2gether...then wen u see the egg on the screen,press the B button and it will say dowload or reset,reset it, after setting the date and times and ur bday...press B button and go back 2 the egg.wen it hatches,press the A button to scroll through all the characters.If it doesnt work,tell me and I'll try to help u some more.Hope that helped. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back