DEBUG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitty22

Reaction score
I tried to debug my v4.5 and my dad dug the pencil in the button so hard it dented the debug button!!!

So, i tried to erase it but it didn't work!

WHAT DO I DO!?

Maybe try cleaning it with a Q-Tip. The important thing is make the two sides of the debug circle are no longer touch. If all else fails, ask your dad to buy you a new v4.5

Last edited by a moderator:
Well why in the world would he do it so hard?? He obviously didn't understand what he was doing.

Save it for parts and make him buy you another.

Debugging is a delicate proceidure and there is no reason to abuse the circuit board like that. :gozarutchi:

Can a 4.5 be debugged without unpleasant results?

Did you watch vids on how to do this or at least read instructions?

I have debugged most debuggables but after V3 things didn't debug very well without bypassing things on the circuit board without the use of soldering. Pencils don't work any more now. :)

There was a really good vid on GOOGLE vids about how to debug a V5. The vid might not be up right now. Google vids seems to have had issues lately, :D but it's a really good vid.

There are vids on YouTube about how to debug too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeW1tdHBJoo try that one.

The person doing it wasn't pressing hard. It's only a matter of writing on the debug spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back