Debuggable?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarez

Reaction score
I Sort of know how to debug it and I can get dad to do it coz he does watches and all that but if my tama dies I want to have a go at debugging.

Are Tamagotchi Connexion v2s possible to debug? because I was looking at some tama site and it said that connexion v1s can't be, but I was half asleep and I wasnt reading all of it, But then I don't want to have to open it and find out If I can't or I can.

I Sort of know how to debug it and I can get dad to do it coz he does watches and all that but if my tama dies I want to have a go at debugging.Are Tamagotchi Connexion v2s possible to debug? because I was looking at some tama site and it said that connexion v1s can't be, but I was half asleep and I wasnt reading all of it, But then I don't want to have to open it and find out If I can't or I can.
trust me, if u debug your Tama there's 1:3 chance, it will mess up, those are odds I wouldn't mess with!

don't know

i think its gooooooood

if you debug yours!!!!!

don't know if you can on v2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back