Debugged Tama.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

momomomo1111

Reaction score
I know most of you might think why I did it and so on, but I have been getting bored of Tama's laltely Yeah I now sad... But I debugged my v4 and it says I can't get it out of hyperspeed is this true? If you could help thanks!

The v4's, from what I understand, are permanently in Hyperspeed mode, and you can't remove them from it. The only thing that you can do is un-debug it by erasing the marks you made with a pencil, if you can. But you have to do it gently

and the same goes for the 4.5, the hyperspeed pat anyway.

However, I've never had one or undebugging a v4/v4.5 myself, but this is a popular question, and I've seen it answered before and that's the answer I've given you

I just recently debugged my tama v4.5 and it wont go out of hyperspeed and i tried undebugging it and it would not work

So I am kinda wondering that same quiston myself can you undebug a v4+v4.5?

I have heard you cant and i cant so if anyone knows how to debug one me and momomomo1111 would love to know because as of now........

MY V4.5 IS RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can UnDebug one, but only in a certain circumstance. Your supposed to use a pencil to rub little circles on the debug part of the inside of the Tamagotchi, but very lightly. If you used the pencil you can erase the marks on the circuit board with an eraser, but EXTREMELY lightly! if you rub to hard it can, once again, like all debugging, ruin it.

If you've done it right, then you can un-debug the Tamagotchi. To my understanding.

EDIT: hooray for validation! =D

Last edited by a moderator:
You can UnDebug one, but only in a certain circumstance. Your supposed to use a pencil to rub little circles on the debug part of the inside of the Tamagotchi, but very lightly. If you used the pencil you can erase the marks on the circuit board with an eraser, but EXTREMELY lightly! if you rub to hard it can, once again, like all debugging, ruin it.
If you've done it right, then you can un-debug the Tamagotchi. To my understanding.

EDIT: hooray for validation! =D
i did all that and my tama is still debugged what should i do i followed professional directions on how to debug and i debugged it but i just cannot undebug it

I guess i will just have to buy another v4.5 :(

Know of any cheap ones? that has no problems?

i did all that and my tama is still debugged what should i do i followed professional directions on how to debug and i debugged it but i just cannot undebug it

I guess i will just have to buy another v4.5 :(

Know of any cheap ones? that has no problems?
Try erasing the pencil marks again, and make sure you erase them comepletely. Then put the battery in, and if you see a deformed-looking egg, try erasing again. If you see a normal egg, it is now undebugged. If you want to keep the character you had when you debugged, press b and choose download, if you don't want to keep that character, choose reset, and your tama will go through its life normally.

Hope I helped!

x.Tori.x

Try erasing the pencil marks again, and make sure you erase them comepletely. Then put the battery in, and if you see a deformed-looking egg, try erasing again. If you see a normal egg, it is now undebugged. If you want to keep the character you had when you debugged, press b and choose download, if you don't want to keep that character, choose reset, and your tama will go through its life normally.
Hope I helped!

x.Tori.x
Thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Oh, and if you accidentally ruin a v4.5, i've seen them for five bucks at five below, just recently. You should check it out! :)

You're welcome. I'm glad I helped you.
YEEEEEEEEESSS!!!!!! My tama v4.5 is working properly!!!! Thanks for the help x.Tori.x And thanks to everyone that helped i love the v4.5 thats why im so happy!!!!

ROCK ON FREAKY BROS!!!!! oh im overdoing it aint i? :p

i am so sorry your tama is difficult. i do not blame u 4 doing it. i hope everyone else helped u solve your prob. i am like so sorry that i cant help u cuz im a tama newbie. btw congratz -Gotchi-Gotchi- 4 debugging & rebugging ur tama i am impressed! have a super day, peeps!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back