Debugged Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi07

Reaction score
What exactly is a debugged tsmsgotchi? I will have a tamagotchi V2 soon and everyone keeps talking about how great they are

I'm

I'm doing

I'm doing this

I'm doing this to

I'm doing this to take

I'm doing this to take up

I'm doing this to take up space

Tamagotchis are so cool so take good care of yours :marumimitchi:

Stop neglecting poor little tamagotchis :chohimetchi:

Debugged tamagotchis are when you open the tamagotchi up and scratch a little button inside. Doing this gives you new characters that you've never seen before and gives you a fast forward button that lets you fly by generations! Press C when you don't need to use it and your tama will go into hyper mode! And if you have any other questions please feel free to ask!

Hope

Hope this

Hope this helps

Hope this helps answer

Hope this helps answer your

Hope this helps answer your question!

:) Rock'in Robotchi :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Debugged tamagotchis are when you open the tamagotchi up and scratch a little button inside. Doing this gives you new characters that you've never seen before and gives you a fast forward button that lets you fly by generations! Press C when you don't need to use it and your tama will go into hyper mode! And if you have any other questions please feel free to ask!
Hope

Hope this

Hope this helps

Hope this helps answer

Hope this helps answer your

Hope this helps answer your question!

:D Rock'in Robotchi :D
Thanks that helped a lot! :wacko: I have another question, is debugging hard to do? and Is it stated in the instructions? if not can someone give me instructions.

I'm

I'm doing

I'm doing this

I'm doing this to

I'm doing this to take

I'm doing this to take up

I'm doing this to take up space

Tamagotchis are so cool so take good care of yours :)

Stop neglecting poor little tamagotchis to get new characters :D

Tamagotchi07

Sorry it took so long to answer. o.k no it's not hard to debug as long as you have the right instructions so I'm going to try to explain. O.K first you need to have a really small screwdriver then unscrew the layers until you see a glowing green layer. This layer has lots of buttons and one of the buttons says debug above it. Keep the battery in when scratching the debug spave. Scratch the space lightly about 8 times then screw everything up again leaving the battery in! If you do this all correctly you should have a debugged tamagotchi. All you have to do is reset it and then you should be able to pick whatever characters you want! Go here to see all the characters you can choose from! HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

Rock'in

Rock'in Robotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry it took so long to answer. o.k no it's not hard to debug as long as you have the right instructions so I'm going to try to explain. O.K first you need to have a really small screwdriver then unscrew the layers until you see a glowing green layer. This layer has lots of buttons and one of the buttons says debug above it. Keep the battery in when scratching the debug spave. Scratch the space lightly about 8 times then screw everything up again leaving the battery in! If you do this all correctly you should have a debugged tamagotchi. All you have to do is reset it and then you should be able to pick whatever characters you want! Go here to see all the characters you can choose from! HOPE THIS HELPS!!!
Rock'in

Rock'in Robotchi
Thank you so much Rock'in Robotchi you really helped me -_- I cant thank you enogh

Is debugging a bad thing though? Can it cause problems in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back