Debugging a V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To debug your Tamagotchi safetly (We hope) clickHERE.

[SIZE=14pt]BUT WATCH OUT YOU MAY COMPLETLY RUIN YOUR TAMAGOTCHI AND IT MAY NEVER WORK EVER AGIAN![/SIZE]

So just be careful if you are planning on doing this as I have ruined my Tamagotchi by doing this before.

GOOD LUCK! :D

:blink: Itachi :)

you cant put in a password cuz thats what debug is you cant do stuff its for like testing on stuff on tamagotchis soo that means you did it you debug it lol soo have fun.... i know this stuff sume how but i dont debug cuz i dont want to test on tamagotchis have fun!!!!!!!!

you dont want to debug!!!!!!!!!!!

it sucks :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely, 100% agree with allygotchi.  Plus, I like to get characters by trying anyway, debugging is kind of like cheating.
I agree. Debugging is stupid and unless you're one of those people who like cheating then its a bad idea. <_<

This is a warning to all who like to debug...

My friend wanted me to debugg her new tama V3. She wanted to see all the new characters and she was also to lazy to take care of it with out being able to fast forward. Well, I debugged it for her. She reset it and the first problem that occured was shecouldn't put in her username... she didn't really think anything of it... and then... she tried to enter a code that whe got off of tamatown. She couldn't put it in. We thought that it might be because she didn't have a userneme but she couldn't even put in a number. So then I debugged mine. I downloaded insead of reset it. So mine would have a username. And it still wouldn't let me. So i unbuged mine and it would work again. So thats good.

The reason I posted this is because I guess I was lucky. I have debugged a lot of my friends tamas. I have even fixed tamas that have been soaked in water! But I have never experienced anything like this. There is always a risk debugging a tamagotchi.ALWAYS! You may pull a wire, or loose an important peice like a reset button or some screws, or you may even scratch the insides and break the tama for good. Fortunatly we were ale to fix the two tamagotchis, but you might not be so lucky. So for all of you risk takers...You might mess up your V3.

I hope this helps!

~Ally~

*Moved to Tips & Tricks forum*
Hey your right because that happened to ma v1 but it still works because ma mumlied to bandai

My friend wanted me to debugg her new tama V3. She wanted to see all the new characters and she was also to lazy to take care of it with out being able to fast forward. Well, I debugged it for her. She reset it and the first problem that occured was shecouldn't put in her username... she didn't really think anything of it... and then... she tried to enter a code that whe got off of tamatown. She couldn't put it in. We thought that it might be because she didn't have a userneme but she couldn't even put in a number. So then I debugged mine. I downloaded insead of reset it. So mine would have a username. And it still wouldn't let me. So i unbuged mine and it would work again. So thats good.

The reason I posted this is because I guess I was lucky. I have debugged a lot of my friends tamas. I have even fixed tamas that have been soaked in water! But I have never experienced anything like this. There is always a risk debugging a tamagotchi.ALWAYS! You may pull a wire, or loose an important peice like a reset button or some screws, or you may even scratch the insides and break the tama for good. Fortunatly we were ale to fix the two tamagotchis, but you might not be so lucky. So for all of you risk takers...You might mess up your V3.

I hope this helps!

~Ally~

I know, the same thing happened to me.

I debugged my V3s and I regret it. You can't get passwords, no username, no donations, and no prizes from Tamatown. Don't debug your V3.

I hope this helps!

~Ally~

:) How do you fix a tamagotchi that has gotten wet?

Z

ZO

ZOE

ZO

Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back