debugging, plz answer soon!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

makiko_girl

Reaction score
does anyone no how to debug a v1? (a.k.a. wot to do, where to press)

thanx, makiko_girl

Ignore the child, anyway you have to unscrew the back where the batterys are, then the whole back its self where the chip is and everything. There you should find a small circle looking thing with the words "Debug" next to them. Take a pencil and color in that spot until it is debuged. :)

thanx, sooooooooooo much, i will rite again in this post if i have a problem

thanx again

makiko_girl

p.s that person is really mean calling me a retard, i am only little!

Yeah, what CS said. I just debugged my V1 yesterday ^.^

thanx, sooooooooooo much, i will rite again in this post if i have a problemthanx again

makiko_girl

p.s that person is really mean calling me a retard, i am only little!
Oh no ignore her, that is what we call a troll, a person who goes around posting offensive or hurtful things in order to get people mad. The best thing to do is just ignor them, they tend to go cry to their mothers for attion at that point. :)

ok, i have a problem! oh no!

do u mean it is somewhere where the screen is connected to clip/board thing(it is green!) or is iton the other side? oh plz help me, my sister cant find it either! does that mean mine doesn't have a debug thing!?

plz help,

makiko_girl

p.s thanx for da help bout that mean person

It should be on the side where the battery is a little to the right of the reset botton. I wish I had a picture to show you but I can't seem to find the one that used to be on here.

plz had have a pic, and circle it is a drawing! thanx, cuz i cant find it! does it have a word on it, next to it (and if next 2 it left or right), or no writing at all!

plz help me, just i tiny bit more!

makiko_girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back