debugging question....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_tama_cream_soda_

Reaction score
okay.

yes, i know wat debugging is.

i dont want to know how to do it.

i already know all that stuff.

so, my question is that:

i am having trouble choosing charicters.

when i did so, the first time [gen. 1] i could pick [for all three of my debugged tamas]

but the next generation i couldnt pick! its kinda strange.

is there anything im doing wrong?

if so, please tell me!

i am not a new tama owner but i am new around my debugged tamas.

~ what i would prefer not being said ~

wats debugging [no i do not wish to tell you i need help please!]

i dunno [oh, right, that helps]

hi [dont spam]

(im simply saying so so that you are warned and most debugging topics usually come out with those answers)

I am not sure what could be the exact problem...... cause it shouldnt do that, the only thing that I can really say is to try to undebug it and the debug it again. Cause maybe something happened in the first time you tried thats stopping it from being fully unbugged, if that makes sence. If this doesnt help..... or if this breaks your Tama I am sorry, because a succesfully undebbuging is hard to achieve, and if you erase too hard you could wear out the unit and totally break it. So try to erase lightly. If you put too dark of a circle in the debugging area, then you might as well consider that Tama useless cause lead cannot be fully whipped away, and the darker the lead mark, the more lead thats left wont be erased.

When you debug, you can only chose the characters when you first startr it up. It will go in to generations and continue to operate normally after your start up.

To chose again, you have to reset it.

crud.

that stinks.

i have another question.

if i chose a petitchi or shiro on the first gen would it evolve like it usually does or just stay that way?

because i want to keep a kinokomotchi for more than a day so that it wouldnt evolve..

but its okay if it does...

and another...

if a tama has a baby and i debugg it can i download and get the debugging?

i dont think so but i want to know if its possible..

on my v1 its a generation 2 and then i debugged it im not sure if u can choose your charachters yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back