debugging, should i do it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should i debug my tama, and if so wat version

• yes, version 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, version 2

• yes, version 3

• yes, version 4

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

makiko_girl

Reaction score
should i debug my tamagotchi <_<

one problem though............................. i dont really no how to debug!!! :huh:

so help is really needed...and if u say yes... plz tell me how to debug! ;)

thanx

:D makiko_girl :D

If you don't know how to do it.. I really don't think you should! <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to debug your Tamagotchi ou can never let it return to its original program...debugging ur tamagotchi may be dangerous it might ruin ur tamagotchi 4ever!!

THATS REALLY BAD I THINK YOU SHOULDN'T WEIRD THINGS CAN HAPPEN AND ITS YOUR CHOICE BUT I THINK YOU SHOULDN'T DO IT. BUT THATS JUST WHAT I THINK EVERYBODY HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION

Well, it's really up to you. :eek: If you really want to debug and get characters straight away, and cheat a little bit, then go ahead. :mimitchi:

However, if you really don't want to cheat, and you want to earn the things on your Tamagotchi, then don't. :kusatchi:

Remember, it is completely up to you, so do what you want. :wub:

:huh: Fairytale Romance :eek:

hmmmmm......... I don't really think that you should do it. :) It could harm your tama and that would be HORRIBLE!!! How many tamas do you have? If you have, like, 6, them you shouldmaybe :angry: try it but not if you have 1 or 2. Thats my opinion. :angry: Good Luck!!!!!!!! :furawatchi:

If you want to debug your Tamagotchi ou can never let it return to its original program...debugging ur tamagotchi may be dangerous it might ruin ur tamagotchi 4ever!!
NO DONT DEBUGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* edit - link to personal web site removed. Please read the site rule: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=53937

(you can put a link in your signature message) *

I AGREE WITH VERNON IT WILL BREAK YOUR TAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT IF UR WILLING TO TRY GO AHEAD IM NOT STOPPING U! :) :p :angry: :)

* edit: link to personal web site removed. Please read the site rule: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=53937 *

You should really debug to counteract a glitch (it works sometimes) so I recomend you don't do it cause debuggings can cause severe glitches and stuff thats why you gotta unbug your tama immediatly.

[SIZE=21pt]Don't do it.[/SIZE] i did it once and destroyed my tamagotchi. Luckily i was able to eventually fix it but that is rare to be able to and it took for ever to fix it. don't take the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back