Debugging, Twins/Triplets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamtaro ham-ham

Reaction score
Hi! First, I would like to say these question's gor for version 2 tamagotchi. I would like to know if debugging works on v.2, it did on v.1. But that is not the important question, because I do not care for debbuging any more. What I would really like to know is about twins and triplets. I have read all the codes people made about twins and/or triplets, and have gotten PROOF that there are no such codes. But I was wondering if there are any codes for this, and we do not know, or if there are no codes, then are there any special characters in v.2 that look like twins but are not? What I think, is that if I see at least 50(or more or less)more topics that have codes for twins or triplets, and they have all been proven wrong, why do people still do it? Thanks for anyone whos replies! I am really hoping that there might be a code to get a twin or triplet.

Hey...

I got a tamogotchi version2 like 2 days ago...

I wanted to kno wut de-bugging does to the tamgotchi???

and how do u do it?

Hey...

I got a tamogotchi version2 like 2 days ago...

I wanted to kno wut de-bugging does to the tamgotchi???

and how do u do it?

Debugging lets you choose any character and you can fast foward the life cycle. Would you like me to tell you how to do it?

Debugging lets you choose any character and you can fast foward the life cycle. Would you like me to tell you how to do it?
YES, if it's for v. 1

Sorry Hamtaro Ham-Ham - I'm groaning because Mothra just closed a Twins/ Triplets topic!

There aren't any - it's a rumour, nothing more!

Go to Tips & Tricks section and look for a closed topic called TAMA TWINS & TRIPLETS (may be on p2 by now) - check out the last few posts of page 3!

Enjoy reading!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Sorry Hamtaro Ham-Ham - I'm groaning because Mothra just closed a Twins/ Triplets topic!There aren't any - it's a rumour, nothing more!

Go to Tips & Tricks section and look for a closed topic called TAMA TWINS & TRIPLETS (may be on p2 by now) - check out the last few posts of page 3!

Enjoy reading!

Best, etc.

TamaMum
Darn, I was really looking forward to something like this. Oh well. As for how to debug the tama for v.1, take youre tamagotchi, and turn it to its backside, unscrew the back side, and take out the battery. Get a smaller screw, and unscrew the 4 screws you see(They are in the corners) and you will see a creen card board thingy. Look around the battery area, you will find the word debug, and under it 2 little semi circles. Take a pencil, and scratch both of them for a while, then, carefully hold the battery up in place with youre finger or tape, and if the tamagotchi baby is a boy, and the egg image looks slightly different, you have done it! Now, put everything back togethor the way it was, and enjoy youre debugged tama. Features:

*When tama is born, it will say boy, at first, then press A and when you think you have found the character just right for you, press B.

*Fast-foward you're tamagotchi's life bye pressing C(be warned though, this uses up the tama's battery.)

*To learn how to make it a debugged GIRL every time you restart youre debugged tama, please PM me.

I hope I helped!

Well, if your Tama has babies with a friends/another tamagotchi unit(not matchmaker partner!) they will always have twins. You don't get to keep both of them, one goes to you and the other to your friend/other Tama. Anyone know if they can have identical twins(identical when they grow up) or twins of the opposite sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back