Debugging uses

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

looknohands0

Reaction score
Ok, ive searched the forums for an actual topic on debugging uses and i couldn't find one. So then I decided i would make a topic (not saying 'how' to debug) that actually told people the USE'S of debugging considering the amount of topics telling people how to debug. Ok so lets start with use number 1:

1. character choosing:

When you debug your tamagotchi, you wil have to choose the reset feature if you want to experience this very cool ability. Once you choose the reset feature, you will have to set the time,date,etc. just like you would if you didn't debug it. But, (heres the cool part)

once the egg appears if you press B the egg will automatically crack open and you will see a baby teletchi. DO NOT PRESS B unless you want the baby teletchi. Use the C button to scroll through the list of characters until you find the one you want. NOTE: there are secret characters avalible to choose also!

This trick works for all versions

2. Hyper mode:

Another feature of debugging is called Hyper mode.Hyper mode is a very cool time speeding feature of your tamagotchi. With hyper mode, you can make your tamagotchi grow 10 times faster than its normal growing speed, And this is how you do it:

Once your tamagotchi is debugged, go through the character choosing process except choose a baby teletchi (V3) or any baby if your V2 or V1. Now, press B on the baby and it will go to starting screen and your tamagotchi will just move around the screen. (now for the fun part) Press C and you will see your tama moving extreamly fast around the screen. You will also notice that its happy and hunger hearts will decrease so every minute or two, refresh its hearts. Keep doing the C and feed on your tamagotchi until its at the stage you want it to be!

This trick also works for all versions

I hope you enjoyed this guide on "debugging uses" and I hope it helped some people out on how they use the debugging feature.

Also note that this guide is for Tamatalk use only

thanks

looknohands

ok personally i will never debug but for others thanx 4 the info
Yep! I totally agree...

Actually there is no fun if you debug your tama, as you will never have the excitment of wondering what your tama will turn out like! :mellow:

Whoo! Go Masktchi!!! :wacko:

*cheers!* :ph34r: :blink: :furawatchi: <_< :unsure: Heh!

I dont know why everyone is sooo scared about debugging, I have debuged about 5 tamagotchis and they turned out fine, plus even if you do debug it,you still can raise it and not know what it will turn out to be. when you choose your character, it will eventually meet the match maker or hookup with a friend and will have a baby, which you cant choose different characters for. One thing with my bugged v3 tam, when im waiting for the egg to hatch, it never does so I always gotta reset it. Why is that? :mametchi:

thanks for th info

i don't really want to debug my gotchi it's fine as it's is and i'm afraid it'll mess up ;) :eek: :lol: :)

You can't get passwords into your tama.
I heard that too. When you debug the V3's, the passwords from TamaTown no longer work. But as far as debugging other tamas, it seems to work out fine.

once you debug do you get to choose a tama every time a baby is born or is it only the first time??

Are all characters available without debugging?

I am trying the nozatchi experiment (no snacks) but some people say it is only available on a debug, I can't believe Bandai would include a character that is only available on debug?

I don't want to debug!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back