Debugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Debugging' is when you take your tama apart and you can choose your own character! Even ones you can't normally get on the tama without debugging!! Nazotchi can be obtained by debugging :nazotchi: !! And your tama can live in hyperspeed! (lives life really fast!!!!)

Here is how to dubug your tama:

Take all back parts off of your tama

Find the green electronic looking piece of metal

Find a little silver button, (on the american tams it says 'debug' on it) located near the bottom!

With a pencil colour the button grey a couple of times

And your tama should now be dubugged!!!

WARNING! THIS MAY BREAK YOUR TAMAGOTCHI FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!!

Ah, very interesting. I was wondering as well. I adore :nazotchi: so i might one day have to try this out. I dont want to break it though! I have an awful lot of tamas laying around though, Im sure I could sacrifice one in the name of experimentation.

Thanks for the info and thanks for asking the question!

Debugging is when you take your tamagotchi's battery apart and then you will have to do specific things to get your tamagotchi in debug mode. Once you are in debug mode, you can choose whatever tamagotchi you want. Beware of hyperspeed, though. Hyperspeed will never stop for the V3, but it will for the V1 and V2. I have not tested the debugging for the V4 or the V4.5, therefore I can not give you any information.

CAUTION: Debugging your tamagotchi may ruin your tamagotchi forever!

dont do it lol my friend did that his tama fell apart the buttons and screws and the conneceter lol :furawatchi:

Well some of us rush and stuff I don`t neacacerly say it ruins your tama if your wieres break (one or 2) there just will not be any sound and also you only un-screw the screws on the battery cover and battery plate (the thing on top of your tama battery with the 4 screws) You can always undebug and if you take apart the screen and put it back together (done it on my V3 a few times) If the egg moves fast then it`s debuged

And spyro-dude159 thats becuse the V4.5 uses the C button to come up close so thats why also josawa I used my tama without a connecter and a reset button

Spro Dude don`t bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back