Debugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sani4ka1994

Reaction score
Alot of people are talking about debugging they're Tamas. What does that mean? How do you do it? Why do you do it? B) B) B) :) :p :lol: :) :eek:

Alot of people are talking about debugging they're Tamas. What does that mean? How do you do it? Why do you do it? ^_^ :) :unsure: :lol: :angry: :huh: :eek: B)
please, tell me!

Debugging is something you can do with your Tamagotchi to get new characters. You can also fast-foward your Tama after you've debugged it (I think).

I tried doing this though, and I totally messed up my Tama :D .

debugging is when you sort of take apart your tama and color the little circles, then you'll have like a hyper speed many character tama. i suggest you don't try it, you might mess up your tama

ok.....ill give u a detailed response

debugging ur tama is when u take ur tama apart....

follow these steps if u wanna do it:

1. unscrew the back and take out the battery

2. unscrew the 4 tiny screws in al the corners

3. CAREFULLY open the back

4. look near where the battery was, to the lower right of it there should be a circle with the word debug right above it

5. there should be a line between the circle, dividing it into 2 half circles

6. CAREFULLY take a pencil and gently rub it on that line...it says u only have 2 do it about 8 times but i did it about 15 just to be sure...

7. put on the back and screw the screws

Warnings: at first it may seem lik ur tama is broken...well mine seemed lik it was, but be4 u do conclude if it broke during this process...make sure u put ur battery bak in!

do not rub ur pencil ANYWHERE else other than that line, as it could brake ur tama

ur tama may make weird sounds at first when u put the battery in but they will stop

negatives: ur putting ur tama in risk of braking during this process...im not saying u shouldnt do it...but im just saying if ur 1 of those people hoo isnt 2 good at following directions make sure u read this carefully!!!

pluses: with a debugged tama u can....

make time speed up!!! press and hold the C button 2 use this feature

get awesome characters....u can finally get nazolotchi the rarest tama character in the world....Hint:u can also choose ur character on the first generration...when the baby come up with boy or girl under it press the A button 2 go through a list

Happy debugging!!!!!! :D

ok.....ill give u a detailed responsedebugging ur tama is when u take ur tama apart....

follow these steps if u wanna do it:

1. unscrew the back and take out the battery

2. unscrew the 4 tiny screws in al the corners

3. CAREFULLY open the back

4. look near where the battery was, to the lower right of it there should be a circle with the word debug right above it

5. there should be a line between the circle, dividing it into 2 half circles

6. CAREFULLY take a pencil and gently rub it on that line...it says u only have 2 do it about 8 times but i did it about 15 just to be sure...

7. put on the back and screw the screws

Warnings: at first it may seem lik ur tama is broken...well mine seemed lik it was, but be4 u do conclude if it broke during this process...make sure u put ur battery bak in!

do not rub ur pencil ANYWHERE else other than that line, as it could brake ur tama

ur tama may make weird sounds at first when u put the battery in but they will stop

negatives: ur putting ur tama in risk of braking during this process...im not saying u shouldnt do it...but im just saying if ur 1 of those people hoo isnt 2 good at following directions make sure u read this carefully!!!

pluses: with a debugged tama u can....

make time speed up!!! press and hold the C button 2 use this feature

get awesome characters....u can finally get nazolotchi the rarest tama character in the world....Hint:u can also choose ur character on the first generration...when the baby come up with boy or girl under it press the A button 2 go through a list

Happy debugging!!!!!! :furawatchi:
yeah, that seems to technical and hard, i don't why so many people do it, it seems stupid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back