Debugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, I was going to debug my second Tama(byebye Hermy) but I don't have that small of a screwdriver.

Really, those screws are like.. smaller than a grain of sand, jebus!

Last edited by a moderator:
I debugged 2 of my 6 tamagotchis, It is sooo awesome, but what happens if you choose an adult does it get to evolve? why does it start out at o years?

I did it to two of my 5 tamas and it all worked.

click for a free angelgotchiMy webpage
uhhhh.....More pointless spam,

Please, ,Admin and the guides are trying to stop these

jokes.

please stop it

forever,Kelly_Clarkson8

can you debug v3's?
Im not really sure because my friend and I both have V3's and she said "How do you debbug a V3?" She openned it and everything and she still could not find the two semmicircles that said "debbug" so I guess not. Please try asking someone who has actually opened the battery cartridge of their V3. Sorry

i debuged my v1 and i just got my v3 today. i dare not open it and look around for a debug :hitodetchi: after debugging my v1 i ask 3 of my friends if they wanted me to debug their tamagotchi, all of them worked. yet i didnt like the hyperspeed thingy it spoiled the fun even more so u undebugged mine and downloaded my debuged tama :D

i debugged my v3 it worked i have the clear yellow and saw the semicircle and the word debug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back