Debugging...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl617

Reaction score
People, please help and answer my question. I would really like to try debugging, but I'm really curious about these 3 questions.

I don't get it. I mean, you need to take the back off, take the battery off and press a circle eight times? And then put battery back in, and reset it...but when you reset it, it would be a baby again, right? So when it's a baby, there aren't any "types" of babies; only boy and girl, but when you reset it, it has to be a baby. So I don't really get that part.

Another thing I'm curious about is when you have decided on which character you want, then how do you enter it? I think it's probably the middle button, but I just wanna make sure.

But if when you debug it, it's a baby(ofcourse) so then when it's a baby could you change the character into an adult character? If yes, I'm definitely debugging! But you have to know, I didn't try debugging yet. Please answer my questions! I'd really appreciate it if someone does.

People, please help and answer my question. I would really like to try debugging, but I'm really curious about these 3 questions.  

I don't get it. I mean, you need to take the back off, take the battery off and press a circle eight times? And then put battery back in, and reset it...but when you reset it, it would be a baby again, right? So when it's a baby, there aren't any "types" of babies; only boy and girl, but when you reset it, it has to be a baby. So I don't really get that part.

Another thing I'm curious about is when you have decided on which character you want, then how do you enter it? I think it's probably the middle button, but I just wanna make sure.

But if when you debug it, it's a baby(ofcourse) so then when it's a baby could you change the character into an adult character? If yes, I'm definitely debugging! But you have to know, I didn't try debugging yet. Please answer my questions! I'd really appreciate it if someone does.
1. Well, you take the first back off and then unscrew the four screws that are there. :D That's pretty easy. When you reset it, unless you stay with the baby (it'll be a boy, unless you pick a girl), AND you can pick an adult character if you want. :wacko:

2. Yes, you enter it with button B!

3. You can choose which character you want! Even an adult!

can you use anything besides a screwdriver i don't have one <_< :( :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back