debugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi maniac

Reaction score
i would say it cmpletely ruins your tamagotchi,but thats my opinion. :furawatchi:

well,it can:

1.if u press c your tamagotchi goes into hypermode,where it goes really fast

2.choose any charecter u want

and here are things u cant do:

1.type in any shop codes or passwords

debugging is only 4 tamagotchi v2 connection,last time i tried it i thought mine was a v2 connexion,and it wasnt,and now my 2 tamagotchis r broken just because i tried debugging

:wacko: :D :D

i did not put any instructions on debugging because there are lots of topics on them

hmm i disagree and i agree with you MM. How does it ruin your tamamgotchi...if you mess up with the "surgary" well your tamagothci is ruined... but its the person who debuggs it. Neway here are my negociations:

for #1: Well of course you can go HYPERspeed thats the fun part.. you can go through two or more generations in 1 day! its Wicked!

For #2: Yes you get to choose...well um one question...is this a bad thing? ya know what i mean? Its very fun to choose your characters..(I have debugged all of my tamas) And there are secret ones too!

Things it cant do:

For #1: I completly disagree. You are allowed to punch in codes.. done it myself. TIP: MM, maybe you havent debbuged it the right way.. i dunno but it works for me.

For #2: I Disagree again...You are allowed degubbing all Connection.. well that i know of because i have debugged my Version 3 connection and my version 2 connection. And for your little comment at the end.. this is for everyone: always check if your tamagotchi has a debug button on the left hand side on the bottom near the battery.. if it doesnt dont debug. Also MM i think they might have broke somtimes it happens... becuase you did it wrong. The frst time i debugged my brothers tamagotchi BOOM it broke. Yesterday i tried mine a few months later after my brothers i got some help... with somm TT members.. it worked i jumped for joy!

Somthingb i might want to add... On version three you cannot have a username if you debugg connection v3. Yes i know bummer.. hopefully Bandai will improve this.

So for everyone out there... if you want to debugg.... it is not very hard. But you need to be VERY i reapeat VERY careful.

The Operation Instructions:

Materials needed:

battery

Very soft lead pencil with a soft earaser

one screw driver

Tamagotchi

Good concentration

The Surgery begins:

1. take the screw off the back of your tama just like your changing the battery.

2. Take out the four little screws keep the battery inside

3.Open carefully. You will now see the circut board

4.on the left hand coner on the bottom there are two little semi circles near the battery Rub them about 8-10 times clockwise.

Put your tamagotchi back together, With the infred light in the reset button(it might fall out) and the batterying place.

5. Cloe the tamagotchi, Tighten the four little screws as hard as you could.. your tama becomes a bit looser when you debugg. Screw the back screw on the tamasback.

6.Press the reset button. Sometimes what happen is that you hear a beeeping sound, Simpley take out the battery and put it back in.

7. The egg... its moving very fast if it isnt restart it if it is going slow again repeat the operation form #1-5

8. If you have done it succesfully press restart NOT download do everything borthday date time..so on then when your tamagtochi hatches use the 'A" buton to scroll over ALL the tamagotchis.

Remeber take care of your tama...it will need caring. some secret characters turn in to the whaletchi. That is just because it needs attention.

Phew that took a long time,

Hope i helped

-KG

please dont bump old topics, it kind of gets annoying seeing old topics hanging around tamatalk. Anyway, that was a great guide!

looknohands

i would say it cmpletely ruins your tamagotchi,but thats my opinion. ;) well,it can:

1.if u press c your tamagotchi goes into hypermode,where it goes really fast

2.choose any charecter u want

and here are things u cant do:

1.type in any shop codes or passwords

debugging is only 4 tamagotchi v2 connection,last time i tried it i thought mine was a v2 connexion,and it wasnt,and now my 2 tamagotchis r broken just because i tried debugging

:p ^_^ :huh:

i did not put any instructions on debugging because there are lots of topics on them
I agree about it wrecking ur tama ( no offence everybody)

but i dont really wanna get a new tama ( although that would be nice) after i broke my last one especially since my tama atm is a V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back