Debuging a TMGC+C: Ok? Or Wrong?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have seen that people are debugging their tamagotchi plus colors!!!! I think that is a total waste of money because well #1 its expensive and #2 it ruins the whole purpose of a tamagotchi :[ old ones are ok though :D

Personally, I wouldn't do it. I'm not sure if it's even possible. Why risk something that you paid a lot of money for?

I'd say, just because it's a Tamagotchi doesn't mean it can be debugged ;)

The newer Tamagotchis (Tama-Go and the color series), they're using new circuit boards. And I'm positive that not every circuit-board in the world has "Debug" on it. I'm really sorry if I sound rude :(

EDIT: I wouldn't open it up anyway, so I vote YES~

Last edited by a moderator:
If the Tamagotchi belongs to you, then it's your decision to make. You run the risk of breaking it, but it's your property and you can do whatever you want with it.

Just be ready to have to buy yourself a replacement.

I personally wouldn't do it because it's a waste of $50-60 and of a good Tamagotchi. I'm not completely against the idea of debugging, I just would do it when it's been tried and tested (like for the V3...there's YouTube videos demonstrating the correct way to do it).

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opnion, if I had some extra cash lying around, I would buy two, and debug only one of them. But then again, we can all dream. :)

I agree with MintyDreams7, if the tamagotchi is theirs it's their decision. But still, I would never do that. Knowing me, my tama would explode or something. But if you don't mind trying it on a 50 dollar tamagotchi, I say go for it. Just be ready to buy another.

I think there's probably soldering required to debug a +C, and if you can, I think it wouldn't be like V1-4.5, but rather V5/Famitama. I'm not sure if Binary has opened up a +C or tried debuging or not, but to most, it probably wouldn't be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back