Decorating Ur Tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
_@@@@@@@__

_@@@@@@@__

_____@@______

_____@@_____

_____@@_____

_____@@______

___@@__@@__

___@@__@@__

___@@@ @@__

___@@__@@__

___@@__@@__

___@@__@@__

______@@_____

_____@@@____

____@@_@@___

___@@___@@__

__@@@@@@@_

_@@_______@@_

_@@@_____@@__

_@@@@___@@_

_@@_@@__@@_

_@@__@@_@@_

_@@___@@@@_

_@@_____@@@_

___@@____@@__

___@@___@@___

___@@__@@____

___@@@@______

___@@__@@____

___@@____@@__

___@@_____@@_

__@@______@@_

__@@______@@_

____@@__@@___

______@@@_____

_______@@______

_______@@______

_______@@______

_____@@@@____

___@@____@@__

___@@____@@__

___@@____@@__

_____@@@@____

___@@____@@__

___@@____@@__

___@@____@@__

___@@____@@__

___@@@@@@___

_____@@@@____

THE IDEAS WERE GREAT!!! THE NAIL POLISH DESTROYED MY PREVIOUS TAMAGOTCHI <_<

ANYWAY...THX A LOT!!! :huh: :)

My tama V4 is already pretty without the decorating...it's glow in the dark, lmao. I really like it and want to look around to see what other colors there are....ebay, here I come. Not that I would BUY a tama there, lmao.

I'v got an Idea i can contribute *big sigh* (i'v been thinking about this like forever! :eek: ) her it is:

TAMA PROTECTERS

since not everybody wants to spend money on baby sox or have them just lying around the house, i suggest you use buble wrap! i'v not tried that idea but i dont think buble wrap is gonna harm you'r tama! *he he he*

CHARMS

ths key chain idea is kinda wierd but...: get a ball of clay about 1 inch thick and then mold it into any kind of tama character you want if its okay for the tama to be real flat (this is if you dont want to go to the trouble of actuelly molding out a character from scratch) flatten out the clay so its about one fourth of an inch thick then draw a tama character on it and slice it out with a knife (it doesnt have to be clay anything can work) before you put it in the oven or let it air dry stick a screw eye in inbetween your tama characters ears or if it doesnt af ears on top of its head! (between were the ears would have been)

hope these suggestions help! :eek: please pm me if you do not understand the instructions!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'v got an Idea i can contribute *big sigh* (i'v been thinking about this like forever! :wacko: ) her it is:

TAMA PROTECTERS

since not everybody wants to spend money on baby sox or have them just lying around the house, i suggest you use buble wrap! i'v not tried that idea but i dont think buble wrap is gonna harm you'r tama! *he he he*

CHARMS

ths key chain idea is kinda wierd but...: get a ball of clay about 1 inch thick and then mold it into any kind of tama character you want if its okay for the tama to be real flat (this is if you dont want to go to the trouble of actuelly molding out a character from scratch) flatten out the clay so its about one fourth of an inch thick then draw a tama character on it and slice it out with a knife (it doesnt have to be clay anything can work) before you put it in the oven or let it air dry stick a screw eye in inbetween your tama characters ears or if it doesnt af ears on top of its head! (between were the ears would have been)

hope these suggestions help! ;) please pm me if you do not understand the instructions!
I never would have thought of the charm thing

if you want to redo the shell/casing of your tama, you can try the enamel paint that people use to paint model figurines. it's meant for plastic and metal surfaces so it'll stay. there are glossy finishes too and they come in all sorts of colors :wacko: they sell them at hobby shops and even walmart.

but you'll have to carefully unscrew your tamagotchi and take it part. i'd recommend if you're not careful, you shouldn't try this. i practiced surgery with an old tama and took it apart and reassembled it with no problem.

if you do try it, then you should cut out a square of masking tape to cover the screen exactly. since using brush is time consuming and sometimes uneven, i'd buy the small spray can and spray paint just the shell.

when you're done, put everything back together, and have fun!

okay. as i said before you can change your tamas background.(i only know about v3)

what you need

small screwdriver

paper

sisors

markers, crayons, or colored pincils(only if you want to make your own background)

printer(only if you want to print your background)

change backgrond

unscrew the small screw in the back as if you were debugging it. now remove the 4 smaller screws and open the tama.

the batery and infra red sensor cap might fall off but that is ok. now take out the screws in the circutboard. the circutboard is now loose, pull it out...carefully. the liquid crystal display(LCD Screen)is under a piece of paper. take out the paper. now get a piece of your own paper and cut it the exact same size as the paper you took out(only if your drawing your own). draw on the piece of paper you cut. if you are printing it use a small picture from the internet and cut it the size of the paper you took out. now put the paper in and put your tama back together.

___________________________________________________________________________________mine is mametchi that i printed off the internet :p :unsure: :unsure: :ph34r: :huh: :) :p B) :p :p

unscrew the small screw in the back as if you were debugging it. now remove the 4 smaller screws and open the tama.the batery and infra red sensor cap might fall off but that is ok. now take out the screws in the circutboard. the circutboard is now loose, pull it out...carefully. the liquid crystal display(LCD Screen)is under a piece of paper. take out the paper. now get a piece of your own paper and cut it the exact same size as the paper you took out(only if your drawing your own). draw on the piece of paper you cut. if you are printing it use a small picture from the internet and cut it the size of the paper you took out. now put the paper in and put your tama back together.
Sounds cute but i'd never do Tama Surgery. Can you put up some pictures?

yes people do NOT use nail polish on ur tamagotchis because it can totally wreck it andmite wreck your tamagotchi.
I did the same mistake with my V3. After i painted it will nail polish, i let it dry. it still worked but the buttons werent responding very well, and the buttons were sorta hard to press 2.

[SIZE=14pt]Thats an awesome idea. Once i got RED nail polish on my lite blue tama, me and my mates were having a make over night with all our tamas (this was WAY before V2) and i spilt some polish on my tama but it didnt do anything but to get it off i just left it and it evebtually wore off but i guess it was only a little bit! Love your ideas, gonna get to work opn my tamas now!!! Charms here i come!!!!![/SIZE]

okay. as i said before you can change your tamas background.(i only know about v3)what you need

small screwdriver

paper

sisors

markers, crayons, or colored pincils(only if you want to make your own background)

change backgrond

unscrew the small screw in the back as if you were debugging it. now remove the 4 smaller screws and open the tama.

the batery and infra red sensor cap might fall off but that is ok. now take out the screws in the circutboard. the circutboard is now loose, pull it out...carefully. the liquid crystal display(LCD Screen)is under a piece of paper. take out the paper. now get a piece of your own paper and cut it the exact same size as the paper you took out(only if your drawing your own). draw on the piece of paper you cut. if you are printing it use a small picture from the internet and cut it the size of the paper you took out. now put the paper in and put your tama back together.

___________________________________________________________________________________mine is mametchi that i printed off the internet :) :D :huh: :( :eek: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi:
kool idea but i would hate to wreck my tam aby surgery, not for me!

okay. as i said before you can change your tamas background.(i only know about v3)what you need

small screwdriver

paper

sisors

change backgrond

___________________________________________________________________________________mine is mametchi that i printed off the internet :huh: :( :eek: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi:
this is perfectly safe if you dont brake the circutboard witch is very unlikely unless you mean to :) :mimitchi: :D :mimitchi:

OMG. . . Baby socks! I have been trying to think for forever how to get small enough protectors for my tamas! I have a ton of legacy v-pets and tamas, and I could not think of a good way to protect them while storing them or carrying them around in my purse. You are a genius, gruvgirl!!! :)
...thats a great idea!!!

I always make my tamagotchi cases out of material that my parents don't want anymore

and stuff but I never thought of baby socks before! They're perfect cos normally they have little cute pictures of animals and everything on them!

Its a great idea but i still couldnt do it, im very clumsy! Though if youre good at things like that give it a go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back