Defective?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Missvioletchi

Reaction score
This morning I woke up and there was an egg on my TamaGo's screen!! I was so super excited, but then I realized that the egg and its parents had stopped moving. I thought that it was a little before-hatching glitch. I wanted to check what time it was, so I pressed the middle button. Nothing happened! I tried the "A" and "C" buttons; nothing. My whole TamaGo was frozen!! Quickly I panic-texted my friend who had been having a couple problems with her TamaGo and she told me to take the batteries out, reset, and download. So I did, and it didnt do anything! Then I tried it again and the egg disappeared!! Has anyone else experienced the same thing? How can I fix this?? Help!

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling your friend texted you the answer ;) , did you fix it? :)

Violetchilluvr3

Its fixed now. I just wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing glitches, ya know?

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

i'm not sure something like a tamagotchi can glitch if it's not fiddled with inside. How is it now? Have you gotten it to work yet? I would just try resetting it if it was really frozen. I think maybe the egg was just hatching like kuchipatchi love said. The buttons won't work during that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back