Deja vu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

super mametchi

Reaction score
i once had a dream dat a huge comet would hit earth in 2018 16th september and then the next day on the news they sauid a huge comet might hit earth sometime in late 2018 :) :) and then ever since ive had consatant daily deja vu its menat to be a sign that your pychic but i need more info to help me on my quest to my true power!!!

sincerly_super mametchi

p.s. this will eventally become a hot topic my dream said!!!

p.s.s deja vu is a dream that comes true

I don't think you really dreamt this would become a hot topic :) But it might :)

Personally, I sometime get this... picture... of something that's going to happen. Unfortunately it's never interesting/usefull :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to have a lot of deja vu. Like every time I done something or went somewhere, it was like I already had done it. Now, I don't have it as much.

Matchy ^_^

AHHHH! A COMET! IT'S GONNA CRUSH ME! EVERYONE RUN!!!!!!! Sorry.

Lol, I'm I little scared of comets. Oh, I hope you live far away from me XD!

P.s. deja vu means already seen in french

Yes I have them all the time. Its kind of like you can predict the future with your dreams.

Its pretty sweet

*SM*

I used to have a lot of deja vu. Like every time I done something or went somewhere, it was like I already had done it. Now, I don't have it as much.
Matchy :furawatchi:
I can relate.

It happens to me too ^.^ It's fun.

Its happened to me a few times.

But sometimes the ones I have aren't dreams, like if someone says something, Its just that you swear they have said/done that already that day. o_O

~Mango

On space.com thet crushed that rumour, its not gonna hit earth but may cause tsunamis! I feel all smart now with my science degree haha. We werent even in the actual path of it it was going to loop back around and hit us ... Ill see if I can find the link!

Isn't Deja Vu when you feel like you've already been through the same thing, or you see people who you THINK you know but don't?

That happens to me. Every once in awhile I'll stop and think, "Wow, this is oddly farmiliar."

Yes. Just minutes ago I was thinking of a song and it came on the radio.

Once I thought, " I hope we are eating pasta, the next minute.......we were eating pasta! XD

Last time I had Deja Vu was when it was the End Of The School year. Last day of school, there was assembly and my Princeable was talking and she was yelling at the 8th graders because they had a food fight that day. It was odd.... <_< It's kinda funny how Deja Vu works! :D

-NINJA

its happened again just a few hours ago i clicked to the music channel and acually thought about deja vu and then it advertised a movie called deja vu

weird

super_mametchi :mimitchi:

yes yes yes yes i told you it would become a hot topic and i really did have dream it omg thats another case of deja vu

p.s. deja vu.com is not about deja vu but about naughty things!

p.s.s. this is not a dream i acually tryed but i thought it would be nothing to do with deja vu

another thing about deja vu is that sometimes its a puzzle that you need to figure out like because sometimes you only get 2 out of 3 part

e.g. all i got in my coomet dream was a calender in my rom saying 21st b day which meant it must of been 2018 and then a comet hit and my son :mimitchi: died (if i have a son thats even more weird)

Yes. Just minutes ago I was thinking of a song and it came on the radio.
That kind of happened to me once! I was on here, and someone had an avatar that said "Wake me up when September ends", so I ran to the radio, and turned it on. And "Wake Me Up When September Ends" was just ending! It was really weird.

Deja vu doesn't mean you've had a dream about something that came true. It means you are doing something, and then you get this odd feeling that you've done it before. I get it a lot. It has something to do with the way you blinked or your brain did something weird. I forget exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back