Demi Lovato-get back

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I REALLY LIKED IT!! I just didn't like how in the music video her red gloves looked rubber. Rubber gloves? What is that about?

I think she's a pretty impressive 16 year old singer. The song was yes, pretty good. She got a little wild near the end if you know what I mean. xDD

I liked it but I was a little mad that the lyrics were changed. "Hold me like you mean it like you miss me." Those aren't the lyrics. Its "Kiss me like you mean it like you miss me." Disney changed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked it but I was a little mad that the lyrics were changed. "Hold me like you mean it like you miss me." Those aren't the lyrics. Its "Kiss me like you mean it like you miss me." Disney changed it.
I really like that song. And what's wrong with saying kiss me like you mean it? Disney is stupid most of the time.

I know seriously

They can kiss on disney channel, but they can't say it?

Whatev.

I looooove that song. It's one of my favorites and i can't wait for the album.

Yes, I'm in 7th grade and I still (mostly) love Disney!

I'm not a fan of Disney, but I like that song. She's not all pop-princessy like. The video is really awesome too. It's all black and stuff. >:3

Thats what I like about Demi. She was in a pointless movie, though, but atleast she's not all

"I HATE YOOOOOU. I HAD TO GO HOME WHEN WE WERE ON OUR DATE, SO NOW ITS YOUR FAULLLLLLLT." *coughMileycough*

It doesn't even sound like her-and it looks like she's trying to be someone she's not. :/
How can you say that if you know nothing about her? Just because you saw her act like that in some Disney Channel movie doesn't neccesarily mean that they're like that. That's why it is called acting

For the record: No, I don't like it but I respect everyone else's opinions.

I'm not really a fan of Demi herself. She claims that because she used to wear dark makeup and be 'punk' that she's bringing something new to Disney, and it's really not. I was alright with her song "La La Land" up until it actually came to the La La Land Machine. It only reminded me of the Jonas Brothers with Year 3000. :/ I do like the fact that the song had some meaning to it compared to other Disney songs, though, so I can't totally bash it.

Anyway, on topic.. No, I don't like that specific song.

Heard the Song Once.

Liked it

Heard it again

Liked It

Heard it Again...

Thought it was getting Old

Heard it some more

Hated It.

I'm not a Demi Lovato Fan.

And imo, She cant sing.

Latest posts