Democrat or Republican?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadian

But I support the Democrats more.

Edit;; Typo.

Last edited by a moderator:
^agreed. Everyone is saying Bush is the reason we are in this recession, when in fact, it's Clinton. He told everyone to buy big houses that they couldn't afford, causing debt and then bla bla bla.

[SIZE=3pt]and obama is an epic fail at foreign relations. in my opinion.[/SIZE]

Imma Rebublican.

But of coarse, I do not agree with a few Republican things, and I agree with some Democratic things.

But other than that, I'm a Rebublican. I want to live my life, not have a second mommy.

Republican. I would never tell this to anyone at my school, though, because 99% of them are democrats.....

we had a mock election at my school last year, and people signed their names to vote, and i overheard a friend of mine say "someone go look at the republican list and tell me who's on it. those ppl are officially not my friends" so ever since then i never talked about it.

Republican. I would never tell this to anyone at my school, though, because 99% of them are democrats.....
we had a mock election at my school last year, and people signed their names to vote, and i overheard a friend of mine say "someone go look at the republican list and tell me who's on it. those ppl are officially not my friends" so ever since then i never talked about it.
Wow. That's extremely immature!

And you shouldn't care what people, even your friends, think. It makes life confusing and less enjoyable. If they decide to not be your friends, just say "If you are going to be an immature baby over a little thing, then I'm glad we are not friends." That's what I say when people are stupid like that.

Wow. That's extremely immature!And you shouldn't care what people, even your friends, think. It makes life confusing and less enjoyable. If they decide to not be your friends, just say "If you are going to be an immature baby over a little thing, then I'm glad we are not friends." That's what I say when people are stupid like that.
... and sometimes it's just smarter to keep your mouth shut (as paislypuppy does).

What the other (admittedly, immature) kids don't know about you (or your politics) can't hurt them (or you) -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back