dengue and aedes aegypti

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dj-lynx

Reaction score
guys i am really scared about those two stuff i live in argentina and doees anybody know if they are at argentin yet plz help me im so scared

What in Argentina? Sorry, I can't understand your writing.
Yes your topic title is garble in my eyes as well. Can you be more specific of what exactly it all means?

I think they are asking about Dengue and Aedes Aegypti [whatever that is]. Must be something in Argentina.

I think they are also asking people if they live in Argentina.

I'm not too sure though. :/

The person is asking about a wide spread disease in South America, especially dangerous in Brazil. I'm not sure if it is fatal but I'm lead to believe it is. It's spread by a certain type of female mosquito, the Aedes Aegypti.

I have no information on the disease at this time. Sorry. :D

Edit: Aha! I have found a wiki link. Wiki Page

I have also uncovered a Wiki Link to the coverage of the mosquito and the disease. And, I am sorry to tell you both the disease and mosquito are in northern Argetnina. Wiki Page

Last edited by a moderator:
guys i am really scared about those two stuff i live in argentina and doees anybody know if they are at argentin yet plz help me im so scared
i dont understand what the 2 things in the Topic are? Plz tell me

everyone its the aedes aegti and dengue virus its like a mosqito that contains the virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back