dentist

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick~Jonas~4~Ever

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Today was dum :p i went to the[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] Dentist [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]I had to get a jab in me gum to stop the pain and i didint work so she gave me an other one and it still didint work so she ended up givin me 6 jabs and after about 10 minnets my whole mouth was soo num and couldint talk for at least 5 hours because my mouth was num and i still havint got my filling i have to go back next week [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]do you like goin to the dentist?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Have you gone to the dentist this year[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]did i hurt? mine did :D :D [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] B) :furawatchi: love NJ4E :D :D [/SIZE]

Ick. No. I hate the dentist.

It smells funny, and the worst part is if you have a dentist built IN your school :furawatchi:

Yes the dentist is the worst thing ever. It always smells like disinfectant. And the needles hurt my mouth. Recently I had to have 3 teeth pulled out and after wards my mouth was so numb, when I went to have a drink it just poured straight out because I couldnt shut my mouth properly!

I dont hate the dentist. They are just trying to make your teeth beautiful. I got 9 teeth pulled. About 2 or 3 shots for each. ( I didnt get them all at one time. 4 teeth, 4 teeth, one tooth) I lived. Yes It was painful, But I was ok. MY orthodontist is REALLY nice. When I got my braces on, they were talking to me and telling me some tips. IT was really nice. Therefore, I dont really like going to the Dentist, But they are ok.

I think you need a better doctor. The needle should only be practiced once. Anyways, its not bad.

It just reminded to brush 2 times a day... or else!

I don't like the dentist. It usually doesn't hurt but sometimes it does. I have braces so I have to go to an orthodontist every stinkin month! >,<

I hate the dentist I haven't been in about a year and a half, if not more.
I must have teeth of steel or something then, they put up with me over the years and I've only been to the dentist twice: once when I was 8 and once a year or so back to get my wisdom tooth removed that had a cavitity. Yep only ever had one cavitity ever too XD!!

Funny thing is I wasn't on any painkillers or anything after getting my wisdom tooth out, and it didn't hurt either. It was a really easy procedure.

I inherited bad teeth, so I went a lot when I was younger. T.T

And I won't forget that day in January when I went to the dentist and they decided that today was a good day to pull four teeth. They didn't ask me, of course.

They stuck this huge needle into my gums ("this is so it won't hurt a bit") which hurt really bad. It made me want to cry, and I don't cry from pain easily.

Then they put the pliers in my mouth and pulled out my teeth (which hurt despite the stupid needle incident). Since the teeth were on all four corners of my mouth, I had to have tons of bad-tasting gauze in my mouth and couldn't eat much for awhile. I got so sick of stupid ice cream.

And they didn't even offer my a toy from the kiddy toy box! I don't care if I'm too old, I want a toy to make up for all that suffering!

I hate going to the dentist.

Ahem. Its "dumb" and "numb" not "dum" and "num".

I honestly don't care. 8D I have fine teeth. The only thing that worries me is that I have no more room in my mouth and wisdom teeth are still to come. D8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back