Deoderant

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably from walking through the grocery store XD That's how I knew it was.I just wasn't sure how palmolive fit into deodorant, lol.
No, actually because my grandma uses palmolive soap. xD

Secret. It's... Asian pear or something. I'll go check, or not. I'll probably forget xD

Edit: I also use a lot of perfume and what not. I have With Love, By Hilary Duff. And Fantasy, by Britney Spears. I know, I know, Britney's a skank, but she smells good, so I don't care xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Secret. It's... Asian pear or something. I'll go check, or not. I'll probably forget xD
Edit: I also use a lot of perfume and what not. I have With Love, By Hilary Duff. And Fantasy, by Britney Spears. I know, I know, Britney's a skank, but she smells good, so I don't care xD
lol, hey, she's talented, and I luv her purfume 2

I use an avon brand. And if you're looking to stop sweating use something that has aluminium in it, like aluminium chlorohydrate. Ones without are basically perfumes according to one of my school's teachers last year.

I have secret Jasmine Orient., it's good. :)
In my opinion Jasmine Orient smells like soap. Iv'e smelled almost all of the Secret scented deo except for tropical tango and the one that smells the best is lavender. I use KuKu Coco butter, which smells like coconut soap. But good coconut soap. OwO

umm.. Secret I think. Then again, I'm normaly deranged when I put it on. All I know is that it's blue

Last edited by a moderator:
My sister sprays Fantasy on her light bulb to make her room smell like it XD

I use Old Spice for guys. It smells good as long as you don't put too much on... ;)
[SIZE=7pt]*Steals*[/SIZE]

I really want Old Spice. I think it smells good. But unfortunately, my mom bought me ban deo. -.-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back