Deoderent reveiws from YOU!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Shay

Reaction score
United States, stalking you. Turn around.
Ok, I have been doing some research and I found this really awesome deoderent called Secert Scent Expressions and I need to know:

Which one is better, stick, gel, spray, or roll-on?

Which flavor is better? (I am not counting French Lavander because lavander has a chemical in it that is not good for young people like me) :

Artic Apple

Brazillion Cherry

English Bloom

Vanilla Chai (I have heard lots of good reviews about this one)

Eastern Lily

Southern Peach (I heard that this smells like rotting tomatoes)

Tropical Tango

Jasmine Orient

Kuku Coco Butter (Lots of good reviews too)

Hawaiian Violet

Spanish Rose

Asian Pear (Also lots of good reviews too)

Here is a link to the product and a quiz:

https://www.secret.com/ScentExpressions.do

Tell me what you think!!!

^_^

Use a solid, as it is the cleanest, longest lasting, and easiest to apply.

Gel has to dry, which is a pain.

Roll on sometimes dosen't apply the best.

I don't like sprays because they are just a no-no for me, and are sometimes more expensive than regular stick solids.

There's my two (s)cents.

XD.

Use a solid, as it is the cleanest, longest lasting, and easiest to apply.Gel has to dry, which is a pain.

Roll on sometimes dosen't apply the best.

I don't like sprays because they are just a no-no for me, and are sometimes more expensive than regular stick solids.

There's my two (s)cents.

XD.
Agreed. You should get the regular stick solids.

I hate Secret Scent Expressions. The scents are very over-powering and it makes you smell like a baby prostitute. Also, most of the scents smell like dieing animals or rotting food. It made my skin turn red and a had a rash for the longest time. I really wouldn't recommend getting it.

I would recommend getting the Adidas brand the scent isn't over-powering at all. It just makes you small clean.

Spray isn't that great, it's more like a perfume.

Solid is better. Invisible Solid.

Gel can make big wet marks under your shirts, and that means sweat, which isn't good for sweaters...

They smell OKAY, but they CAN be expensive. That's why I stick to Degree Girl. :3

Sandragotchi:

I ROFL'D at the Baby Prositute comment. xD

I have Jasmine Orient invisible solid. and I actually like it.

But apparently I smell like a baby prostitute?

I have womens degree *i steal it from my mom* and I like it because it doesn't smell like a certain flower or anything it just smells clean! But i'm not sure if its right for your age because I generally dont sweat that much *but i have been getting comments from my mom about how i smell like B.O real bad when I dont use deoderent*

Truthfully, I don't like any of them. They smell like...like...well the smell is just too heavy, it kind of encases you in a large stink shell. I personally like Lady Speed Stick in Freesia the best. The roll-ons are really herd to roll on because the bottle usally has to be upside down in order for the liquid to come out. And roll-ons are liquid, which means that thy have to dry. Same with gels. And when your armpits get hot or sweaty then the gel melts, which is NOT good. I love the invisible solids beacuse they leave absoloutly no mark on my black clothing.

I use the Vanilla Chai scented invisible solid and I LOVE it!

I tried Spanish Rose, and while it smells good initially, by the end of the day it smells kind of "sharp" instead of pretty and flowery.

My Mom swears by the Jasmine Orient one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back