Depressed? Angry?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wellnowwhat

Reaction score
My lil guy's hearts are down. He is very unhappy. Very full tho. He is refusing to play games, and I can't make him happier with more food, praise isn't doing much to boost his mood. I've given him many gifts. Any further suggestions?

Try connecting with another Tamagotchi. If that fails shove a snack at him - they adore them. Not too many though , or you'll have one fat Tamagotchi.

Katie

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh, that has happened 2 me HEAPS of times. Probably, You should give him some sweets, and then play some games.

I hope i helped!!

Yeh, that has happened 2 me HEAPS of times. Probably, You should give him some sweets, and then play some games.
I hope i helped!!
i agree. thats how i keep my tama happy.

give him some snacks, but be sure to play with it to lose some of the weight too!!

yes, you should just feed it a snack or two. when you feed it a snack, go and try to plaay a game perfectly. i usually feed it a snack and then try to play a game perfectly, and its happy hearts will be full. feed it a snack and try to play a game perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back