Depressed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I may be wrong, but since your 18, aren't you legally considered an adult? I may be wrong but I think that's it.

Which if that is true, you should be able to spend your money on what you want. But, if your borrowing money from your mother, or using her credit card or such to order, then your sunk.

Though as Natasja said, giving her a choice between two things will probably work. It always worked with me. My dad never liked video games and thought I should read magazines like Time instead (He's in Politics, so I guess its understandable). Then I got into reading Graphic Novels, or Manga, whatever you know it as, and since I'm a fast reader I could speed through a Volume of a series in 20 mins tops. After awhile he was trying to get me to spend the money on video games, since they last longer.

Moral of the Story: Take something your mother likes, find a side to it she doesn't support, say you're gonna buy it, or a Tamagotchi. She'll prefer the Tamagotchi.

Eeeeexactly.

Around five or so years ago, when I went to Germany, my grandmother and aunt chastised me for going nuts and buying Diddl plushies. I was like a kid in the candy store.

My mom's response? "At least she's not buying drugs."

Now I use that whenever someone looks at me funny for "not acting my age". As long as it's fun and legal, do what you want~

Forget what your mom says , you have a job, work, loan its only 15 bux at stores your a beautyful person :wacko: forget about all that no ones to old they are adorable ! buy one yourself or do chores ask for 5 bus a week in 3 weeks oyu can get one! :rolleyes:

Hmm. Maybe your mom is just a little bit too mature...

Anyways, I think it's perfectly fine you like tama's. In fact, I love that thought... I think I'll be into things like tamas when I'm like, 30, too. :wacko: Perhaps you should tell your mom all of these things us kind tamatalkers are telling you. You mom shouldn't say things like that. My mom should say I'm too old for "Bratz", but they appeal to me! :huh:

Go immature toys! :rolleyes:

Forget what your mom says , you have a job, work, loan its only 15 bux at stores your a beautyful person :wacko: forget about all that no ones to old they are adorable ! buy one yourself or do chores ask for 5 bus a week in 3 weeks oyu can get one! :rolleyes:
Please, look at the date that this was posted. It was posted in 2004. Please do not bump up old topics.

[SIZE=22pt] [/SIZE] PockyGirl, tell your mom how you feel. I'm sure she'll understand. And, if you do need to, :wacko: you can leave and it will be understandable. But hopefully you can stay...

:rolleyes: tamagirl777

::sigh:: I was talking about ordering a Tamagotchi Plus with my mother. She started on about me being to old and that I have a problem and that I don't need anymore. She also said that I'm just trying to relive my childhood. She also seems to think that all of us on TamaTalk need to grow up (I'm included with you guys) ;) I don't understand, wheres her inner child? Its like she can't remember when she was 18 years old.
Hm, that's only what she thinks. Arg! I hate that! Poeple tell me the same thing. Tell her you know what? I like Tamagotchis and got a problem with that? <_< <_< :unsure:

I remember this other little boy that was 7. And her big sister would type for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back