Desiraeisdesirae's Blog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desiraeisdesirae

Reaction score
About Me

I'm Desiraeisdesirae. You can call me Desirae though. I love reading and I am currently reading the The Princess Diaries series by Meg Cabot. I have 3 Version 4.5s but I only raise one at a time. I also love cats. They are my favorite animal and I have two cats, Socks and Norris (named after Mrs. Norris from the Harry Potter films but my Norris is a male). If you ever need help with Tamagotchis or if you'd like a friend feel free to Private Message me since I am always here to help! Now, on with the actual log. Sorry if I bored you with this introduction.

Desiraeisdesirae's Point Of View

I reset my Falling Leaves Tamagotchi two minutes ago and I anxiously waited for my egg to hatch. It was... a girl! 'Dani' is her name. I fed her four biscuits and then we played a fun game of Climb, which my talented sweetheart won! I hugged her excitedly. "That's my girl, that's my girl!" I repeated happily. She giggled with pleasure. The baby stage was normal for my little one. Pooping, getting sick, taking a nap and then waking up, tears streaming down her face as I rushed to sooth her. My darling girl was a perfect little angel until she began sobbing and gasping for air. "Dani? Dani, what's wrong?" I cried, feeling helpless as my baby cried, her lungs not functioning properly. I knew what would happen. My Dani was going to suffocate. I began to hug her and cry with her. "It's okay Dani, it's okay." But I knew it wasn't okay. "I am so sorry, baby!" I wiped the tears from my eyes and I looked at my baby for one last time. I realized that she had stopped crying and that the color had faded from her face. Dani. Trembling, I kissed her forehead and murmured, "I'm sorry." But then I felt her squirming under my hands--with pain? "Dani?" I whispered in awe. Then Dani began to transform.

Tama's Diary

I laid in my mother's hands, a baby fresh out of the egg. "Dani," she whispered, her hands shaking. Dah-ni? My mother fed me and we played a game where I jumped on clouds. "That's my girl, that's my girl!" She sang, and I blushed with happiness. She cared for me when I pooped. She fed me the yucky medicine and I despised her but it made me feel better so I couldn't hate her for long. Then I woke up with a nightmare where there was a monster and she kissed me and made it all better. While she read a book I settled in for a second nap. Then I couldn't breathe. I struggled for air--my mouth was opening and closing, my nostrils flaring, but no air. Tears poured down my face. "Dani? Dani, what's wrong?" Sobbed my mother, shaking so badly she was blurry in my eyes. I still couldn't breathe and I gave up trying. My Mom was frozen with fear. "It's okay Dani, it's okay," she repeated. She had said the same words when she gave me that nasty medicine but I felt better. I could trust her. But soon I began to doubt whether I would be okay. "I am so sorry," Mother whispered, tears covering her face. I wondered, Why is she sorry? then I understood. I would die. The thoughts in my head slipped away, slowly, slowly, slowly. Crying wouldn't help. I stopped crying and closed my eyes. Goodbye.

"Dani?" I heard Mother say. What? I thought I was dead... how dizzying. I'd been sure my life was over. I began twitching and shaking, just like Mother had been doing earlier. I couldn't help it. Then I felt sick. I shook even more and everything was fuzzy. The walls were spinning. My head hurt and my stomach ached. What was happening?

Latest posts

Back