Desiraeisdesirae's Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iD L- Shutotchi

Aw, no! Bokuhoshitchi just turned into Shutotchi! He looks like some ugly little prince ;-; I don't like this character.

ShuutotchiFish and Chips - Restaurant

Afro - Tama Mori

Sports Car - Tama Depa
Those are his happy items I will start working on now.

V3- Link

He became a Nikatchi and I removed the battery. Bye-bye, Link. I don't want to give him bad care because I'm getting lazy with the care.

V5- Panda Family

Violetchi married a Hatugatchi this morning and became Mamametchi and Papamametchi. They had two Mimifuwatchis and an Omututchi that became Sakuramotchi, Mousetchi, and Belltchi. I had their bonding at 20% earlier but I missed one call so it's back to 10%.

iD L- Shutotchi

Thanks to WarOmnimon's explanation, I now am starting to like this Tamagotchi! It's cuter as a soccer ball guy instead of an ugly little prince. He's already got 3/4 of his happy symbols and he'll be getting his next one tomorrow. Tomorrow he'll get married and leave. I still can't get over how fast generations go by on the iD L.

Edit- Other News

Oh! I forgot to say, I might be getting my V2 either tomorrow or Friday! :mimitchi:

V2- Kurt

I got my V2! I barely hatched him, and he's paused right now so I can update this without disruption. I named him 'Kurt'. He's a Puchitchi. Isn't that a toddler on the V4? I thought this character was Petitchi but I guess that's just on the V6 Music Star.

I think when Kurt becomes an adult I will let him marry Peach, the Hanatchi on my V1.

iD L- Shutotchi

Still here, chillin'. He hasn't got his last happy symbol yet.

V5- Panda Family

Their bonding is at 40%! I'm very proud of myself. They've been using :heart: a lot, and whenever they called for bonding I give them the last option. They should be Kuchi-adult-bound.

V2- Kurt

gen11.jpg

A picture of baby Kurt. YES A PICTURE.

V5- Panda Family

gen31.jpg

gen32.jpg

iD L- Shutotchi

gen42g.jpg

Sorry for so few words and so many pictures.

My pictures didn't rotate like I thought they had, and I am too lazy to fix that. Please tilt your head.

Last edited by a moderator:
V2- Kurt

Yesterday evening, Kurt turned into a Young Mametchi. He's had a couple care misses, maybe 2 or 3. I'm getting better at Jump. We even won the game earlier today! He's 1 year old, 21 lbs, and he has 274 Pts. Not exactly rich, but not poor either. I wonder how long it takes for V2 teens to turn into adults. I know it took about 3 days for Peach on my V1.

V5- Panda Family

They became Shelltchi, Korokotchi, and Chamametchi yesterday morning. Their bonding is at 90% right now. My prediction is that Shelltchi will become Hotteatchi, Korokotchi will become Kuchipatchi, and Chamametchi will become Chantotchi. But I'm not 100% sure. The V5 growth still confuses the heck out of me xD

iD L- Bokuhoshitchi

Shutotchi got married and had a baby Nittobotchi, who turned into a Kaubotchi, then became a Bokuhoshitchi this morning. I'm aiming for a Kuchipatchi this generation.

Other News

My friend mailed me the box set of 'The Worlds of Lois Lowry' (The Giver, Gathering Blue, and The Messenger) and I got it yesterday. It's my Christmas present :]

I've had a cold and allergies for the past few days. This sucks.

V2- Kurt

2 years old, 21 lbs. Not much to update on, really.

Since I forgot to update with pictures of him as a Marutchi and Young Mametchi, here you go.

gen12k.jpg

gen13.jpg

V5- Panda Family

Bonding at 90%. They evolve somewhere around this time, so we'll be seeing shortly what adults they become.

gen33.jpg

EDIT: Evolution!

They became Shelltchi, Korokotchi, and Chamametchi yesterday morning. Their bonding is at 90% right now. My prediction is that Shelltchi will become Hotteatchi, Korokotchi will become Kuchipatchi, and Chamametchi will become Chantotchi. But I'm not 100% sure. The V5 growth still confuses the heck out of me xD
Shelltchi became Hotteatchi, Korokotchi became Kuchipatchi, and Chamametchi became Chantotchi. JUST AS PLANNED, AHAHAHAHA /kiralaugh

iD L- SHUTOTCHI

SHUTOTCHI AGAIN. AUGH. AND HE CAN'T EVEN LEAVE UNTIL TUESDAY. I already got 3/4 of his happy symbols, since 2 of them were just items I could use again, and then the other was some food we had to buy. Hrmph. No point in a picture, really. Well... here's a picture of him when he was still Kaubotchi.

gen61.jpg

Other News

I feel like resetting my V6, resetting my Tama-Go, and re-hatching my V4.5. But I'm not gonna be running all those Tamas anytime soon, since I have all my finals next week and I can't be studying for those and focusing on those while running fifty thousand Tamas AND being sick, on top of that /rant

People whining about their log not being cool enough in attempt to get more views. Rly nao? >:T That's just annoying and seeking attention /rant

I'm so ranty today xD

V2- Kurt

Kurt became a Kusatchi, which looks like that Universal teen on the V4.5 but with feet. It's a 'below average care' character. Now that he's an adult, we've unlocked 'slot'. Kurt is 3 years old and 32 lbs. I really like how laid-back and pressure-free it is to run a V2. I definitely want to run it next generation. I also like how this character has a 10:00 bedtime. But I bet Kusatchi wakes up late too, lol. I just put the 'stuffed animal' costume on Kurt. I didn't know it was a costume, I thought it was a little stuffed animal. He looks like a freaky version of Pandapple, the panda with an apple on its head from Sanrio.

Kurt just changed into the Mimitchi costume, which is much cuter.

V5- Panda Family

Their bonding is at 100%. We had a little slip where it fell to 90%, but we worked on boosting it so it's back at 100. Tomorrow morning or afternoon, maybe around lunch, I'm going to let them get married. I'm going to try to marry Chantotchi to a Mametchi, and I'm going to use the time-cheat to use the matchmaker 3+ times if necessary (which it probably will be). Then the Panda family will be on the 4th generation! I don't think I've ever had a 'pure' family before so I'm excited.

iD L- Shutotchi

I think he won't be able to get married until Wednesday morning, since he gets his 4th happy symbol tomorrow evening and I don't want to start a generation so late in the evening. Shutotchi has been getting terrible care. His happy bar has been almost completely empty all day and he's getting fat. It's just so hard to fill up the happy bar when the games barely make him happy at all.

Other News

I'm still sick. This sucks.

V5- Panda Family

Kuchipatchi went to the Matchmaker this morning, and he was so set on marrying a Yonepatchi, but then he saw Sunnytchi, and all of those other plans were forgotten. They were married and they had a baby boy, an Iwatchi. He became a Hoshitchi and his bonding is at 10%.

Papapatchi and Planetchi giving each other kissies:

gen41.jpg

And their son, who is happy despite not having any siblings. Maybe he's destined to be a loner.

gen42.jpg

V2- Kurt

As promised, here is the picture of him in his adult form:

gen14.jpg

He's been a good little boy lately. Today, he connected with my friend's Ura Young Memetchi on her V4.5. The Ura Young Memetchi's name was Ellie. Do I see a potential wife in his future?

iD L- Paletchi

This morning, Shutotchi headed over to the Dating Place and married a Lovelytchi. They had a Momoirotchi, who became a Paletchi. We also remodeled the living room to a much cuter, nicer, and more colorful wallpaper.

gen71.jpg

And look- Generation seven! Isn't that crazy? I barely got this Tamagotchi.

gen72.jpg

Today was just a horrible day. Paletchi turned into Painaputchi. I got into trouble at school. I lost my V5 outside school, and I think I know where it is but I don't think it would still be there tomorrow. No change with Kurt. I'm going to be busy and stuff so I apoloize if log updates are not frequent.

Found my V5.

Today was a better day.

Hoshitchi became Mikazukitchi.

Painputchi became Moriritchi.

Kurt is 5 years old.

V2- Kurt

Nothing new with him, except that he hit 99 lbs. He hasn't gotten married yet, although he's already 6 years old. I'll keep an eye out for the Matchmaker visiting this evening. I caught him with the Christmas tree but I didn't get a picture yet.

V5- Panda Family

Mikazukitchi turned into Sunnytchi this morning. His bonding is terribly low for an adult- 30% xP Here is a picture of his teen and adult stage.

gen43c.th.jpg
gen44.th.jpg

V6- Dakota

I put the battery back in Dakota a few minutes ago. She's chilling, quiet and calm.

Tama-Go- Kilalatchi

Yesterday I reactivated my Tama-Go. A Mattaritchi waited for me, happy and grinning. He became Kilalatchi this afternoon though. Yesterday, I noticed that Mattaritchi and Memetchi were dancing around and there was a reindeer in the background! The Memetchi figurine was in the Tama-Go at the time. Whenever there isn't a figurine in, there's just a Christmas tree beside him.

gen43.th.jpg
gen44.th.jpg

iD L- Paletchi

Moriritchi visited the Henshin Jo yesterday evening and became the beautiful Tamamoriritchi :3 I kept trying to get her 3rd happy symbol (the Tama Mori tree, which comes from the shiny tools seeds). After at least 20 tries, I gave up and married her off to a Kikitchi this morning. She had all of her other happy symbols though ;-;

She had a Choribotchi, who turned into Paletchi.

gen73.th.jpg
gen74.th.jpg

Other News

I'm working on editing my intro post with more pictures of each of my Tamagotchis. So be sure to look at that in a few minutes or so!

Also, yesterday was my last day of school! I don't go back until January 3rd, which is a Tuesday. I'm happy about that.

EDITED INTRODUCTION POST

My name is Desirae. I'm thirteen and I like reading, Disney movies, and Tamagotchis. I have:

edit1vi.jpg

A turquoise P1 with a purple border and yellow buttons,

edit2vb.jpg

A 'decorated' V1, a Hawaiian Flowers V2, a Green Flowers V3, and a Constellations V3,

edit3.jpg

A pink stripes V4, a Puzzle Pieces V4.5, a Chocolate Argyle V4.5, a Cotton Candy V5, a Groovy Time V5, a Glam Rock V6,

edit4x.jpg

A pink/yellow Spring Entama,

edit5g.jpg

A white/silver iD L and a white Wave 1 Tama-Go (with a Kuchipatchi lite figure, a Mametchi figure, and a Memetchi figure),

edit6w.jpg

And this isn't a Bandai Tamagotchi but it's just a cat virtual pet called a Nekotcha.

So, this is my introduction post!

I've had a TamaTalk log for a while, and if you want to see that, it's here. I've been a Tama-Zone log lurker for a while actually xD So now I'm starting a TZ log!

Currently Being Run

Hawaiian Flowers V2

Gen 1, Kurt: Puchitchi > Marutchi > Young Mametchi > Kusatchi

White iD L

Gen 1: Nittobotchi > Furutsupantchi > Bokuhoshitchi > Kuishinbotchi

Gen 2: Choribotchi > Kingyobotchi > Painaputchi > Meloditchi

Gen 3: Momoirotchi > Rorutchi > Sabosabotchi > Pichipitchi

Gen 4: Nittobotchi > Kaubotchi > Hanikamitchi > Mametchi

Gen 5: Yurapatchi > Nannokitchi > Bokuhoshitchi > Shutotchi

Gen 6: Nittobotchi > Kaubotchi > Bokuhoshitchi > Shutotchi

Gen 7: Momoirotchi > Paletchi > Painaputchi > Moriritchi > Tamamoriritchi

Gen 7: Choribotchi > Paletchi

Cotton Candy V5 (Panda Family)

Gen 1: Futabatchi, Mimifuwatchi, Omututchi > Mattaritchi, Sakuramotchi, Ahirukutchi > Mamekatchi, Chamametchi, Bakutchi > Furikotchi, Violetchi, Mumutchi

Furikotchi married a Watatchi.

Furikotchi > Papamametchi

Watatchi > Mememamatchi

Gen 2: Omututchi, Omututchi, Mimifuwatchi > Ahirukutchi, Belltchi, Mousetchi > Mamekatchi, Chamametchi, Bakutchi > Furikotchi, Violetchi, Nemutchi

Violetchi married a Hatugatchi.

Violetchi > Mamametchi

Hatugatchi > Papamametchi

Gen 3: Mimifuwatchi, Mimifuwatchi, Omututchi > Sakuramotchi, Mousetchi, Belltchi > Shelltchi, Korokotchi, Chamametchi > Hotteatchi, Kuchipatchi, Chantotchi

Kuchipatchi married a Sunnytchi.

Kuchipatchi > Papapatchi

Sunnytchi > Planetchi

Gen 4: Iwatchi > Hoshitchi > Mikazukitchi > Sunnytchi

White Tama-Go

Gen 1, Ariel: Nokotchi > Belltchi > Shelltchi > Lovelytchi

Gen 2, Bambi: Kinotchi > Mattaritchi > Kilalatchi > Kuromametchi

Gen 3, Cheshire: Kinotchi > Mattaritchi > Korokotchi > Gozarutchi

Gen 4: Kinotchi > Mattaritchi > Kilalatchi

Glam Rock V6

Gen 1, Severus: Petitchi > Kuchitamatchi > Kikitchi > Mametchi

Gen 2, Katniss: Petitchi > Hitodetchi > Ichigotchi > Chantotchi

Gen 3, Dakota: Petitchi > Hitodetchi > Ichigotchi > Masktchi

Not Being Run

Turquose P1

1st, Cress: Babytchi > Marutchi > Kuchitamatchi

Green Flowers V3

Gen 1, Artie: Teletchi > Tamatchi > Nikatchi > Tarakotchi

Gen 2, Bri: Teletchi > Kuchitamatchi > Hikotchi

Yellow/Pink Entama

Gen 1, Momo: Memeputchi > Memepetchi > Young Memetchi > Violetchi

Gen 2, Haru: Kuchiotchi

Pink Striped V4

Gen 1, Albus: Tsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Gourmetchi > Tosakatchi

Gen 2, Bill: Tsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Hinotamatchi

(RESET)

Gen 1, Midas: Tsubutchi > Puchitchi > Gourmetchi

Lavender V1

Gen 1, Peach: Babytchi > Marutchi > Ichigotchi > Hanatchi

Puzzling Pieces V4.5

Gen 1, Ada: Tsubutchi > Kuchitamatchi > Ura Young Yattatchi > Shitekitchi

Gen 2, Boron: Tsubutchi > Kuchitamatchi > Kometchi > Ura Kuchipatchi

Gen 3, Chip: Tsubutchi > Kuribotchi > Kujakutchi > Celebtchi

Gen 4, Danae: Tsubutchi > Kuchitamatchi > Ura Young Yattachi > Ura Debatchi

Gen 5, Ellie: Tsubutchi > Kuchitamatchi > Ura Young Violetchi > Ura Violetchi

Gen 6, Feris: Tsubutchi > Kuribotchi > Kometchi > Tenpatchi

Gen 7, Gred: Tsubutchi > Kuchitamatchi > Daiyatchi > Celebtchi

Gen 8, Helix: Tsubutchi > Kuchitamatchi > Kometchi > Tougyutchi

(DIED)

Blue Constellations V3

Gen 1, Zelda: Teletchi > Tamatchi > Young Mametchi > Pyonkotchi

Gen 2, Razz: Teletchi > Kuchitamatchi > Young Mimitchi > Dorotchi

Gen 3, Link: Kuroteletchi > Tamatchi > Nikatchi

Comments are welcome, but spam is not *serious face*

V2- Kurt

Kurt got married to some weird plant Tamagotchi last night and had a baby. The baby was a boy. I am going to name that baby Rango.

V5- Panda Family

Sunnytchi can get married tomorrow. His bonding is at 30% xD He's antisocial I guess. He'll take any mate he can get.

V6- No Longer Dakota

My V6 was getting super glitchy after I connected it with my Tama-Go. Today, it was saying the battery was dying, although it was brand new. So I put in another battery and nothing happened. So I guess something is wrong with my Music Star. Anyway, it's back in the Tama box.

Here was a picture I had taken of her looking at the Christmas trees.

gen36.jpg

Tama-Go- Mametchi

Kilalatchi became Mametchi! I was so surprised. I didn't think his care would be all that good.

gen45.jpg

Also, now he can work at Mametchi's shop! :D We sold 3 trains today to a Makiko, Nonopotchi, and Kikitchi.

iD L- Sabosabotchi

gen81.jpg

Paletchi likes Sabosabotchi. She enjoys playing in the rain.

I'm going for a Perotchi.

Other News

I think I'll start up my Entama tomorrow. I'll start with a 2nd-generation Kuchiotchi named Haru. His mother was a Violetchi named Momo. I'm going to aim for a Kuchipatchi. It's been a while since I ran my Entama, so that should be fun.

@Claiken: I know :) Thank you. And it's a V4.5, one of my absolute favorite Tamagotchis in my collection.

V2- Rango

Kurt left Rango last night. He evolved from a Puchitchi into a Hitodetchi at about 10:30 in the morning. He's a chubby little fella- 17 lbs.

V5- Panda Family

Sunnytchi married a Yonepatchi this morning. They had 3 kids and I don't remember which babies they were. Then I removed the battery so I could give my beloved V5 a break.

Entama- Haru

Momo's son, Haru, turned into a Kuchibotchi. He's been doing very well. He evolved around 10.

Tama-Go- Mametchi

No change with Mametchi.

iD L- Perotchi

Sabosabotchi turned into Perotchi! I already got 3/4 of her happy symbols. I'm very happy about that.

Am I the only one really tired of hearing people crying on their logs about how 'zomg i need mor viewz plz!!!!! y isnt mi log kwl enuff?!? look, mi tamaz r talkin, there sayign 'ur log sux'!!'? This is why I like Tama-Zone better, because there are more mature members there, when a lot of people here are just childish and attention-seeking /rant

V2- Rango

Rango's teen stage was Puroperatchi and this morning, he grew into Hiratchi, this little guy:

Hiratchi.gif

Entama- Haru

Haru became Kuchipatchi and his teen stage was Young Kuchipatchi.

Tama-Go- Mametchi

Mametchi married a Makiko yesterday.

iD L- Painaputchi

Perotchi married a Kuromametchi and had a Choribotchi, who then turned into Paletchi, who turned into Painaputchi, and should be turning into Lovelytchi this afternoon.

Other News

I've gotten hooked on the Warrior series by Erin Hunter. I joined Warriorcatsrpg.com, and I'm desiraeinthesky there.

Apologies for lack of logging. I might take a break. I don't really know.

Painaputchi became Lovelitchi :3 I got all 3 of her happy symbols and she became Princess Lovely at the Henshin Jo.

I'm back o v o Hay. I'm going to start up my V4.5 tomorrow. What a perfect time to run a new Tama- New Years Day! Amirite? Happy New Years Eve, or, New Years (depending on where you live) 8D

I'm sorry for disappearing asdlkjfal

I restarted my V4.5 today

a baby girl named Joxy turned into Kuribotchi

53060682.jpg

52631468.jpg

Sorry for a short entry;; I'll try to remember to update.

Latest posts

Back