Desktop Buddies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatama2005

Reaction score
when you go on Tamagotchi Website and click on Downloads, you will see something that says "Desktop Buddies." You must have PKZIP installed to use this program. A tamagotchi (Mametchi, Memetchi, or Kuchipatchi) will apper on the bottom right ofthe screen. You can then chose one of the three tamas, chose an action, and a desktop. My tamagotchi is Kuchipatchi, the desktop is TamaTown, and my action is set to "Dance."

In my previous post I forgot to mention that when a page is opened, the tamagotchi still stays on the bottom right of the screen. As I am typing, my Kuchipatchi is on the bottom of the screen!! =)

Thanks I love my little desktop buddy. It's so cute! :)

the desktop buddy direct from the us tamagotchi site is a little buggy, but i am sure they will fix come time of the release of the v4.5

I got one when I first noticed them... They sucked, kept messing up my computer too. I just did it again and they must've changed it because its fine now, so cute! :)

I put tamatown as my background and walked my kuchipatchi through it as I was singing " walk yes oh walking through tamatooownnnnnnnnn!!!!!"..My mum was looking at me wierdley :) Scary stuff people scary stuff :mellow:

-Chocola :wub:

PS: Thanks alot! Also I love when the float down the screen, I shall never be bored while typing out project and hokmework!

i know there so much fun i like them i have the kuchipatchi i like when he yells it goes like " aargghguuuooo" :)

[SIZE=14pt]My TamaCharacter Won't work!! all it does is change my background but I dont see a character... I want one really bad, pleez help!! [/SIZE]

:huh:

:huh:

:wacko:

:p

;)

:D

:(

:lol:

:wub:

:(

:eek:

Mines isn't working either.

I am using some kind of windows computer. I think.

:s

I HAV THIS THING COLLD WINDOWS XP WILL IT STILL WORK :rolleyes: ? :mellow: ? :eek: ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back