Detective Anpan (prt. 3)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jujiesings

Reaction score
Sorry for the long wait! Here's part 3!

_

"When? How? WHY?!" questioned Pero in rage.

"I don't know," Anpan sighed, "All I know is that I somehow angered Spacytchi into killing my sister. But even that could be a deception."

"But what are we going to-" Anpan cut off Pero.

"We are going to question Spacytchi," he explained, "If it wasn't him, then we should collect more clues, and maybe have a stake-out or two. But we mustn't return home. Our murderer might be waiting for us there."

"Okay," said Pero, "Let's go!"

{@}​
They arrived at Spacytchi's house. They snuck quietly into the house and crept upstairs. They tiptoed trough the hallway until reaching a door with a sign that read:

Spacytchi's Room:
KEEP
OUT!!!!
They opened the door and slipped silently into the room. Spacytchi was sleeping. Pero tapped him an he sat up. Anpan held a knife to his neck.

"Why?! Why did you kill my sister?!" screeched Anpan holding the knife closer to his neck.

" I didn't do it! I swear!" Spacytchi cowered.

"This isn't your writing?" asked Anpan quizzically as he pulled the crumpled piece of paper from his coat pocket.

"Not even close!" Spacytchi assured, grabbing a pencil from his nightstand and scribbling on the back of the note, "See?

Anpan studied the writing. It was a lot neater than the writing on the other side. Anpan pulled the knife away from Spacytchi's neck.

"Then who did?" Anpan wondered aloud.

"I don't know," Spacytchi shook his head, "But, living across the street from you, Anpan, I've seen Kuro at your sister's window most nights."

"Kuro!" hissed Anpan, "I should have known.

_

Thanks for reading!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back