Deviant Art

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't, but I like seeing the new art. I like your gallery, you should become a photographer. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[i really like your piccies! They're awsome. x3 Advertising personal webbies is against the rules though. ;] ]

I don't have one, although I may join- is it worth joining? Hard to use?

Oh I forgot about that rule, no it's not hard to join. It's a great site, I wanted to know if others here were using it. Thanks for your comments on my photos!

[i really like your piccies! They're awsome. x3 Advertising personal webbies is against the rules though. ;] ]
I don't have one, although I may join- is it worth joining? Hard to use?
I think it's worth joining. I love seeing all the pictures (I use the photographs people took on there of dogs so I can try to redraw the photograph to help with my art skills.) and then you can comment on people's drawings, and they can give you constructive critisim on yours.

I have an account.

fluffums, will you pm me your account. I would love to see your art.
I haven't posted any yet (unfortunately) our scanner isn't working quite right at the moment. I'll PM you when we get it fixed though! I haven't gotten any constructive critisim (like I was talking about) but I've seen others get some helpful advice.

Ok, I made one but so far it's been confuzing. o.-

There are some really discusting pics. there too. x/

There is this moron on there (He is a DEV God dangit) Who hates me and riducules me, he says I draw like crap (You all seen my drawings? They aint crap, they are good for someone my age. Sure they need improving, I know) And refuses to allow me to keep an account! When I am 13, he will not stop banning me until I report him or give up! Thats why I am getting help from this other dude on there (He is a friend kinda) to make sure this Idiot wont ban me

Um, Meowbark... I'm sorry to inform you of this... But...

13. Registration

To register as a member of the Service or purchase products, you must be 18 years or lawfully permitted to enter into and form contracts under applicable law. In no event may minors submit Content to the Service. You agree that the information that you provide to us upon registration, at the time of purchase, and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up to date at all times. This is especially important with respect to your email address, since that is the primary way in which we will communicate with you about your account and your orders.

That's the Terms of Service of Deviant Art. This means, in short, you must be 18 years of age, or older, to be a member of DeviantArt. Violators of this rule are immediately banned.

So, it's not that person's fault you're getting banned. You are setting yourself up to be banned when you join. Anyone here under 18 that joined is not going to remain on the site when they're caught. So, if I were you, I'd stop joining that site. Just get like a Photobucket account or any other public image server. Imageshack is another good one. Those don't have any such rules.

I don't join because I'm not a pathetic manga/furry artist or a horrible photographer.

Meowbark: It's against the terms of service, and he's right.

Um, Meowbark... I'm sorry to inform you of this... But...
13. Registration

To register as a member of the Service or purchase products, you must be 18 years or lawfully permitted to enter into and form contracts under applicable law. In no event may minors submit Content to the Service. You agree that the information that you provide to us upon registration, at the time of purchase, and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up to date at all times. This is especially important with respect to your email address, since that is the primary way in which we will communicate with you about your account and your orders.

That's the Terms of Service of Deviant Art. This means, in short, you must be 18 years of age, or older, to be a member of DeviantArt. Violators of this rule are immediately banned.

So, it's not that person's fault you're getting banned. You are setting yourself up to be banned when you join. Anyone here under 18 that joined is not going to remain on the site when they're caught. So, if I were you, I'd stop joining that site. Just get like a Photobucket account or any other public image server. Imageshack is another good one. Those don't have any such rules.
I got a message saying I had to be 13, everyone says that is the appropriate age. And I know cause I even asked the Admins.... And DarkKittenGamer is like 16, and he is on the site

And PoisonedV, I knew it, GET OFF MY BLOG, no offense but reading what you wrote was horrid and mean. I know its you

Oh and Yeacia, one problem with that thingy. It says for Contracts meaning you cannot make contracts with other people without Lawful applications or under the age of 13. Oh and read THIS> https://help.deviantart.com/696/

It applies with COPPA, no child under the age of 13 can apply. Nothing about being 18 in that

I have one...

*personal web link removed*

There's only one mediocore picture of Jared Leto on there though.

haha.

bamcr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back