Devilgotchi and Angelgotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichi

Reaction score
Ebay is so frustrating. A year ago they had, like 2 pages for a devil and angel. Now they have only one result for an angel, and guess what? </3 None for the Devilgotchi. I really want a Devilgotchi for Christmas. And my uncle said he would get me one. I really want a devilgotchi, but would settle for an angel. But if ebay doesn't have any before December I'm screwed.

Is there any other place where you can buy/sell Devilgotchi's and Angelgotchis?

Did I metion I want a Devilgotchi? <3~

just keep checing ebay evry few days. also did you tell your unkle that deves are 100 to 350 dollers on ebay!?!!??!
Yesh.

But I'm spoiled. <3~

Thanks TL754.

Anyone else? :3

Online auction sites, such as ebay isn't a store like your local Toys-R-Us or Wal-Mart. It's a giant flea market. Every thing for sale is offered by individual people. Don't blame ebay just because at the moment nobody has a Devilgotchi they want to sell on ebay. If you don't see what you want to buy now, check back in a few days. Keep doing this long enough, and eventually you may find one.

Another online auction site where you may find them is yahoo auctions: https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp However, it's in Japanese, and sellers there generally don't accept foreign payments and don't ship outside of Japan. But, you can still purchase items from them if you go through an agent, such as https://www.rinkya.com Of course, rinkya charges a fee for this service. Quick currency conversion: 100 yen = $1. Not very accurate, but close enough for getting an idea of how much stuff is selling for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another thing to note is Devilgotchis are very rare. In fact, they are quite hard to come by. So make sure you check eBay and Yahoo! Auctions often so if one does turn up, you can be sure to get it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back